Officially a member

thehouseofpower

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the call today that my paperwork has been processed and I am officially a VCA member :) I should officially be a venom member in the next few days. I was just looking over the event list and saw there seems to be a lot of things going on. The go karts sound really cool. Looking foward to attending some events this year and getting to see some kick ass vipers in the process...

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the VCA...I am also a new member...I've been to a couple of events in my region and the people couldn't be nicer! Enjoy!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well its about time. :D Welcome and congrats! Go check out the 2009 event calendar. Looking forward to meeting up with you this year.

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey LOU!!!! GOOD for you signing up, and yep, as Plumcrazy said, it will change your life...;)
You got the Events Calendar...here's hoping to see you and your beautiful new VIPER this year~!
WELCOME officially!~! (You will HAVE to check out plumcrazy AND ViperJon's Vipers too, they rock!)
~juli

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lou, it was great talking to you yesterday and was happy to give you the news once again WELCOME to the NY/CT Viper Family and get ready for a bunch of fun and exciting events...Adrian

P.S. LifeIsGood also WELCOME to your CO Region

OP
OP
T

thehouseofpower

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks again Adrian, very excited about being a member. Once I put some miles on the new car (if the weather ever gets better) gotta go up to Tators. I do feel that my life has somehow been changed for the better :) And it's ok, I'm used to a little trouble ;)

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lou, when the weather get better ACR Steve also has to put miles on his new car and we plan on driving alot so he can break it in for the track......Will let you know maybe we can hookup..:drive::drive:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang