Ok Can you order a new Viper or is it a no go?

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I called Bill a couple of days ago with this exact question.

Bill assured me that orders CAN be placed.

I would STRONGLY recommend that you call Bill yourself ASAP if you are serious about placing an order.

I would also suggest that you be careful and NOT order from just any "handy" dealer...as some have promised Vipers they couldn't provide.

Call Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse if you REALLY want a Viper. 1-800-889-1893

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give site sponsor Mr. Ben Keating a ring - I believe half of those with parts to be built are coming his way and he is awesome to buy from! :drive:

Is there a spot on this VCA website with a list of the site sponsors and contact info? The above message says to give Ben Keating a call but (I don't want to call him, this is just an example) how do we?

All of you may know who all these people are but I'm relatively new and don't know. I do know who the Viper Wizard is, I'm in his back yard.

Bob

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a spot on this VCA website with a list of the site sponsors and contact info? The above message says to give Ben Keating a call but (I don't want to call him, this is just an example) how do we?

All of you may know who all these people are but I'm relatively new and don't know. I do know who the Viper Wizard is, I'm in his back yard.

Bob

Not sure but if you want to call Ben just IM me.
Tomball and Pt. Lavaca Dodge can also direct you or NARRA/ViperDays to Ben. He is first class to do business with - I truly enjoyed doing business with him and he is passionate about the Viper. His own personal mechanic for his race car can set you up with your mod needs! :drive:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Kenric,

Left you a message this morning, but failed to get your message last night, as we were taking care of a young boy who has been in the hospital in Omaha for over a year getting a liver transplant and lately a bone marrow transplant. One of his dreams was to ride in a Viper , so we were granting the wish and as you well know, the next thing that happens is we are giving the whole family a ride.

Missed my messages late in the day, but dropped you one this morning and I will be in until 6pm today. Thanks for the call.

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton
1-800-889-1893:2tu:

V

Venomiss

Thank you Bill for granting that child's wish. I am sure the family appreciates it.

As far as a list of sponsors goes there is a very large section called:

Vipers and Vendors-for all your Viper needs.

In that section is this thread with a listing of all vendors with contact information and reviews. Please check it out.;)
http://forums.viperclub.org/new-products-supplier-specials-group-buys-vendor-reviews/

Hope this helps someone find what they are looking for on their Viper.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
:dunno: Was just told by a dealer that you can not place an order. What gives ya or na?:dunno:

Ill wager it was NOT a Top-Ten Viper dealer as helps sponsor this site!

All of you may know who all these people are but I'm relatively new and don't know. I do know who the Viper Wizard is, I'm in his back yard. Bob
\

Bob, Here is a list: Viper Club of America

The new "Vipers And Vendors" also has a list of reviews..... ....but each forum for each vendor DOES HAVE their contacts at the top.

Last edited:

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Really neat that you took the time to fulfill his wish, Bill !!!

Once AGAIN, I say...you cannot beat dealing with Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse!!!! (for LOTS of reasons)

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kenric,

Left you a message this morning, but failed to get your message last night, as we were taking care of a young boy who has been in the hospital in Omaha for over a year getting a liver transplant and lately a bone marrow transplant. One of his dreams was to ride in a Viper , so we were granting the wish and as you well know, the next thing that happens is we are giving the whole family a ride.

Missed my messages late in the day, but dropped you one this morning and I will be in until 6pm today. Thanks for the call.

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton
1-800-889-1893:2tu:
thats awsome that your doing that,god bless

OP
OP
K

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want a GTS blue ACR, or I would just buy the GTS blue that is for sale for 75K. It would save me a ton. Wish there was a used ACR I like :(

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there are less 08-09 vipers on ebay recently ,still a good selection out there.if i didnt have my ssg i would go for the dark grey 09.