One more Thank You from the Silver State - Partsrack!

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In our haste to post, I forgot to mention the one person who truly made it possible for us to run the race. The reality is that Tech was giving us a hard time even though the car _should_ have met the specs... heck, it's a street car! But they wanted us to tech-in as a pure race care. And I wasn't about to tear up the car to do that.

JonB stepped in and worked with the tech folks to demonstrate that the car was safe and that precedent for this had already been set. Without Jon's help, we'd have had to tear up the car a heck of a lot and it wouldn't have been nearly as fun.

JonB - Thank you!!! And my sincerest of apologizes for neglecting you the 1st time, as you are always one of my #1 supporters.

Joseph

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What class did you run in and what was/were the issue/issues you were dealing with? When I ran it in Sept. of '04 in the 130 class the only tech issue I got hasseled about was the way all of my video recording gear was anchored.

Bob K

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Bob, COUPES are home-free....
RT/10s like Joe's have a harder prove-up. SRT10s harder still.

We were glad to be of help....due in part to the "old-dog" brotherhood-network out west, and Team Viper cooperation {Herb) years ago!

THANKS for the 'honorable mention'

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe,

Your a quality guy with quality people around you!

Congrats again,

Jay K.

prodiver

VCA Member
Reaction score
I have done the Silver State twice and the Pony Express 100 twice in my 95 RT10 and all 4 times in the 160MPH class and never had any problems with tech. The last one I ran was 2 years ago. Have they changed some rules? What were the issues about your car?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang