One of 2008 SSG cars

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heyyyyyyy.....you can't say THAT....your own wife has one!!! *gasp* :omg: !!! ~juli
(I will NOT forward this post to her~~~:eater:)

Let me rephrase that......more of the crashed '08 Vipers will be showing up on ebay soon. My wifes car is great..and will not be showing up for sale on ebay.:)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me rephrase that......more of the crashed '08 Vipers will be showing up on ebay soon. My wifes car is great..and will not be showing up for sale on ebay.:)

Thar ya go!!!! MUCH better...in a way...LOL! HOPE no more '08's are crashing! :nono: :omg:
~juli

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just don't understand how the some front clipped got knocked off and all of the sudden its totaled?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sad. Serves them right for ordering it with H wheels. Those have got to be the ugliest wheels. And yes, I've seen them in person.

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
somebody would be stupid to spend 40k on that thing when you can get a 03 in pristine condition for 40k

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw the H spokes on an SSG this past weekend and they look awesome. I don't think the pics do the wheels justice.

viper77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Austin , you are the greatest. Thank you for giving us an insight into the vehicles we love in different forms. You are greatly appreciated. Even if you don't like my wheels.
GRENBGON

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin , you are the greatest. Thank you for giving us an insight into the vehicles we love in different forms. You are greatly appreciated. Even if you don't like my wheels.
GRENBGON

You're very welcome and thank you very much for the kind words. I will admit, there have been a few SRT's with the H wheels that have made me look twice. I guess I shouldnt say that they're the ugliest wheels, as I have seen A LOT worse. lol... I have only seen them on one SRT in person. I think my biggest gripe about them is they look way too heavy, but if I remember correctly, the 10 spokes are the heaviest out of all the SRT wheels that have been offered.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang