only happened once before

redlightrich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hello all, while driving my 06 coupe today i had the guy behind me snapping pix. the only other time i had that happen, i was driving a yellow superbird. these are the good old days!!!!!!!!!! rich

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet it happens more than you realize, every teenager in the country has a camera phone. You're probably one of the few Viper owners that watches the road, and not the people watching him/her. As far as looks, sorry, but people are looking at the car...not you. :(

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have gotten that reaction (especially cell phone pictures) with my '96 and my '02 GTS's many times. When I drove my '06 coupe home the other day it attracted a lot of attention. I think most people didn't realize exactly what they were looking at but it was obvious that some did. I'll bet the Z06 guys don't get that reaction.

Bob K

ViperBite

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Z06 guys get reactions to their car.. What they hear is "oh thats just another corvette". And if they happen to get asked questions about the car it is "how long did it take you to put 12 coats of Zaino?"

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i had someone video tape me for a good 10 minutes before!! I don't mind the camera phone pictures and stuff but chasing my car with a video camera is kinda strange lol

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Driving at 70mph I had a family pull up next to me in a Chevy Lumina ( 4dr ) and the kids are half out the back window waving and screaming. I look over and motion to the parents to get the kids to sit down, and instead they start acting like the entire car is pantomiming the " Day of the Living Dead " driving a Chebby! Absolutely nuts, and I am up to 80 mph and here comes the Medusa adorned Lumina with more appendages outside than in , still popping molars at me and wailing like stuck pigs. I have had enough and we rip up to 90 and you guessed it, here they come still getting their Viper fix and I give up and blast to 120mph and headed North where the Interstates intersected.

Figured I would be in the papers the next day , causing the deaths of the ***** family........who would believe it!!!

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you must be a hell of a lot better looking than me!!!!!

Only if you ask my mama. :D

i had someone video tape me for a good 10 minutes before!! I don't mind the camera phone pictures and stuff but chasing my car with a video camera is kinda strange lol

I had FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY on me while doing 80 IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! :eek:
I just see a civic creeping up along side, and as it paced me, I looked over and *FLASH*! I was tempted to follow them home and beat the **** out of them.

Driving at 70mph I had a family pull up next to me in a Chevy Lumina ( 4dr ) and the kids are half out the back window waving and screaming. I look over and motion to the parents to get the kids to sit down, and instead they start acting like the entire car is pantomiming the " Day of the Living Dead " driving a Chebby! Absolutely nuts, and I am up to 80 mph and here comes the Medusa adorned Lumina with more appendages outside than in , still popping molars at me and wailing like stuck pigs. I have had enough and we rip up to 90 and you guessed it, here they come still getting their Viper fix and I give up and blast to 120mph and headed North where the Interstates intersected.

Figured I would be in the papers the next day , causing the deaths of the ***** family........who would believe it!!!

I had a dad with his family in a minivan once... he sees me and just gets stupid-envy. Tried to cut me off and weaving side to side behind me on the freeway! :eek: The wife looked horrified, and the kids probably all cr@pped their pants. Something about the Viper that just make people stupid!

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can agree with you guys here.....Has happened a few times since i bought the car,,,,coming from a C5 i never had that happen in that car.

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That happened to me a few times...one evening going to a rehearsal dinner they flashed behind me I thoght I was getting pulled over by a police officer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog