Ordered the Autoform Top for my SRT 10

Turbo63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, as per my last post, I was debating whether or not to trade my SRT in for an SRTC. I did some research and several VCA brothers offered some insight. I decided to keep the SRT 10 as I really love open air driving and I ordered the Autoform SRT 10 top without the little side window cut outs. I think the Autoform top on an SRT 10 really makes the car look Viper Freakish and offers the look of a coupe and the flexibility of a convertible. The build time is 4 weeks. Can't wait to get the top and when I do I will post pictures. For those considering a coupe that currently own an SRT 10 take a look at the Autoform tops - they are incredible and really give your SRT 10 a unique look! :2tu:

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got mine last month.Posted pics here but not smart enough to add them here.They did a nice job even with stripes. I still am dealing with some rattling but I guess I need to do adjustments.

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Viperdrummer's"
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images attach

Great looking car..... :2tu:

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of one without the cutouts?

Does this mean it is "void" of the "B pillar look"?

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got mine last month.Posted pics here but not smart enough to add them here.They did a nice job even with stripes. I still am dealing with some rattling but I guess I need to do adjustments.
When I owned my 96 RT I had the Autoform top for it and it looked great - but it rattled like hell from the day I bought it until the day I sold the car! No amount of adjustments cured this, nor did several cans of WD-40!

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Yes Austin, that is what I would think it would look like.... but can anyone confirm that autoform is actually making a "B-pillarless" hardtop?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Austin, that is what I would think it would look like.... but can anyone confirm that autoform is actually making a "B-pillarless" hardtop?

Joseph, there was a thread posted not too long ago where Autoform said they would be making this top, as there was a lot of requests for it.

Autoformsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, we are making a hardtop for turbo63 that does not have the accent. We have told many people we would do this, but he was the first one to act.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, I think seeing a REAL version (not just my Photoshop) will make others order. :2tu: I, for one, cant wait to see the pics.

Autoformsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That is the worst part about the whole thing, we won't actually see it on his car, just in pictures. That *****, I would love to see the first one in person. He doesn't live too far away, so after all of this snow goes away I may have to take a trip myself.

OP
OP
T

Turbo63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Tony! I will post lots of pics when the top arrives. Anyone that wants to see it in person I am 30 minutes north east of center city Phila. I think the rattling hopefully is an isolated situation and with adjustments gets fixed. I know RT 10's have that issue occassionally. I heard that vasline can help when applied to the points of friction until the seals set etc. Also might be a temperature thing. Tony?

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Tony, I think seeing a REAL version (not just my Photoshop) will make others order. :2tu: I, for one, cant wait to see the pics.

Agree!!! VERY Cool!