Our VOI region video

OP
OP
M

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah - I got that comment alot. The pics should be changing in time with the music, which, because it's speed metal, will mean they change pretty fast.

Snk Btn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great job on syncing the videos with the music.

Seeing the pictures makes you want to go to the next VOI.

OP
OP
M

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It worked fine for me, nice job, very professionally done. I especially liked that BlackSilver GTS that kept popping up, wonder who that belonged to? My personal favorite!

Lee, you have impeccable taste in cars!

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt, you and Jay have really done a GREAT job this year. I know it's a LOT of work, and pretty thankless too. You both put your heart and soul into what you do, and what everyone sees is just the tip of the iceberg. Being part of the Nevada Region Viper Club is one of the best experiences I've ever had, and it's due to great people like you. Keep up the great work!

OP
OP
M

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, there may be changes in store as we are both worn out from the way Marko runs us around. I was stunned that he gave us any credit at all at the meeting last night.

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It won't be the same without you as VP, but I'm sure you'd welcome the break. If there's anything I can help with, please let me know.

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd vote for you as President, but I think we'd be banned within the hour.
;)
J/K, if you ran, you'd get my vote.
:)
Nice vid too.
:laugh:

OP
OP
M

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The plan is for me to run as Pres and Jay as VP, followed by the disbanding of the Nevada Region within three months!

ohiodoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with Sam, 3 weeks is more like it, but what the heck. I guess it will be up to the club to decide the fate of our region. Honestly, I don't know if Matt and myself will win or not.