Outside of Windshield treatment

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been wanting to post this info for a while. I've been using RainX on all my windshields since I started driving 28yrs. ago. Then I discovered PIAA wiper blades and treatment a few years ago and I was in love all over again. Since I bought the 05 I haven't been able to use the PIAA blades because they don't make the size. What I been using is the stock wiper blades and treating the windsheild once a year with, KLASS All-In-One, one step: Heavy duty non-abrasive cleaner & protector.
Klasse Car Care Products, Klasse Detailing Products, Klasse Sealant, klasse all in one

I think it's just a polishing cleaner but, it's worked great just like the PIAA blades or RainX.

Just an FYI. I'm big on clean windows and being able to see well in the rain.:2tu:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i try never to get caught in the rain but it does happen. and evrytime i do, i remember i shoulda changed the wipers...lol

OP
OP
Andrew/USPWR

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't purposely drive the Viper in the rain but if I get caught out in it, I don’t pull over and wait for it to stop.:dunno:

GBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also use Klasse All-In-One on my exterior windows. It also works good on exterior plastic, wheels and is a good paint cleaner.