PA FALL FOLIAGE CRUISE/POKER RUN - October 9

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:drive:The Pennsylvania Fall Foliage Cruise/Poker Run is scheduled for Saturday, October 9th. This year we have put together a 160 mile (round trip) caravan from The Hampton Inn in Williamsport to Corning NY. This is a picturesque drive on a new 4-lane highway, (except for 5 miles of two-lane road) with only THREE RED-LIGHTS from The Hampton Inn to the Corning Museum of Glass parking lot! While in Corning you will have the opportunity to tour the Corning Museum of Glass and/or browse the wonderful boutiques, and shops, or relax on one of the benches throughout Market Street in downtown Corning. Lunch will be on your own, either at the Museum, or at one of the fine eating establishments on Market Street…and there are several to choose from. We also have a couple of interesting stops built in along the cruise. Upon our arrival back to The Hampton Inn in Williamsport, join us in the Susquehanna Room for the “after the cruise party”. As in previous years, there is a block of rooms reserved at The Hampton Inn in Williamsport. The cut-off date for the special room rate is SEPT 20th. After that date, the remaining rooms in our block will be released to the public. Other than our block of rooms, this hotel is completely booked for the weekend of this event. Reserve your room early to avoid being disappointed.

www.hampton-inn.com/hi/williamsport
Phone: 1-800-HAMPTON or their local number is 570-323-6190
Group Code – Viper Club of America
2 Queen Beds or 1 King Bed Room, - $115.00 (non-smoking)

Special arrangements have again been made for secure overnight Viper parking for both Friday (Oct. 8) & Saturday (Oct. 9) evening. Plans are to depart from The Hampton Inn, 140 Via Bella in Williamsport promptly at 9 AM on Saturday.

This will be a POKER RUN which makes the day fun and interesting!

If you plan to arrive in Williamsport on Friday evening, we have made a block of reservations for dinner at The Villa. Please let Ginger know if you would like to join the group for this 7:30 PM dinner.

For additional information contact Ginger. Email - [email protected] or 607-426-0837 (cell).

For additional information pertaining to Corning NY, feel free to check the following web site: www.corningny.com

For planning purposes, please let Ginger know if you plan to attend this event.

Thanks!:2tu:

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Suzanne & I will be coming up Friday night! I can not wait for this event. This cruise has the best roads to run on in PA. Anyone who has never done this event is missing out.

Hope to fill the hotel with Vipers!

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today is the deadline to book your room for this event.
If you are still unsure if you can attend, at least book your room before midnight tonight. After that the rate goes up. Keep in ind that you have until 6 PM on the date of arrival to cancel your room.

Ginger

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:) Sounds like the weather is going to be great for this cruise! Please be sure to let me know if you plan to join us so we know how many to plan on. Also, if you are in need of a room @ The Hampton Inn, please call me, I can help you as I have at least one room that I'm sitting on.

Ginger

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a great event if you are on the fence you should go! The roads are incredible and the event is "First Class".

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a slight change in the schedule for this cruise. Our previous plan was for everyone to eat lunch on their own in Corning, however, due to time constraints, I have arranged a location where we will have lunch as a group, then travel on to the Corning Museum of Glass and/or Market Street. Our itinerary is to leave The Hampton Inn promptly @ 9 AM. We will proceed north to Mansfield where we will stop briefly, then travel on to Corning NY. Please let me know if you are attending this event so I can count your head for lunch.

For those traveling across Rt. 6, if you are interested in hooking up with us in Mansfield that is fine, just let me know that you intend to do so and we will arrange a meeting point.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to give me a call.

Also, if you need a room for either night, call me!

Ginger (607-426-0837)

PS ~ The local weather is still looking good for both Saturday & Sunday!!!

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enjoy. the weather looks great, wish I didn't have other plans (reunion), might try and make it for partial day so I can get back....this would be the first time I missed this:(

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem Carmen, but it would have been nice to know you weren't coming before this...I would have had you send up some things up on a UPS truck. I sorta' had a feeling you weren't coming, so I am half prepared with gifts & such! Have a good weekend!

Ginger

Enjoy. the weather looks great, wish I didn't have other plans (reunion), might try and make it for partial day so I can get back....this would be the first time I missed this:(

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem Carmen, but it would have been nice to know you weren't coming before this...I would have had you send up some things up on a UPS truck. I sorta' had a feeling you weren't coming, so I am half prepared with gifts & such! Have a good weekend!

Ginger

Sorry, but that was why I hadn't responded yes prior to this, let me know if anyone is coming that I can meet with tonight or tomorrow early and give them any needed items

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for coming everyone! As always, it was a pleasure to host you all in the hills of PA. What a GREAT weekend! Hope everyone got home safe and sound!

Ginger & Denny

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ginger & Denny,

We had such a great time! We made some new friends and recruited a new member for next year.
The car collection stop was an added surprise. The roads wear perfect. The shopping was great and know Suzanne has two more pears of shoes. I guess now the cars will some be put away to next year.

Thanks again!

Mike

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62