Paging Chad - Are you ok???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey BigCarrot, good to see you, been a while!

No kidding! How are you, man? You should come hang out some time! We could get one of my cars, head down to ******* and commission every broad in sight to take pictures in it!!! Sound like fun? :lmao:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trashy girls and crack heads are two very different things. Trashy girls are fun, hot ***** that come from not so great upbringings. Trash can be fun, but it is what it is. These girls are perfect to be used, abused and dumped. Honestly I think a guy that spends as much time at ******* as you do is pretty freakin sad. You are probably some desperate old ****** bag that gets his thrills from having some cute little 18 year old trailer queen serve you ****ty food with her teats hanging out, while giving you the impression that she actually finds you attractive. She dropps the food off, flirts for a bit, and then heads straight back to the kitchen to make fun of the tool box that's sitting at table 12 with back hair bulging out of his collar. If I had to guess, I'd say that you're probably a middle aged, balding, poorly dressed, gold chain wearing, overweight dork that has never gotten much ass that you didn't have to pay for. You drive around in the absolute worst example of a Viper that Dodge ever made, and you think you are as cool as a fan because you do. You live in a sub-par, cookie cutter house that's stocked with furnishings that should have been donated to Goodwill a decade ago. Your choices are to sit at home and live the lonely life that you've brought upon yourself or to go down to the local ******* and pay some ***** that you'll never have a chance with to shower you with attention. So you choose the ******* route, and spend most of your nights there ******* away the embarrasing salary that you bring home from your dead end IT job. You spend hours there trying to woo her with your tales of being the president of a car club. You leave there every night, drive home in the hideous $25k "rock star" car that you owe $35k on, crawl in bed alone, and drift off to sleep while trying not to think about just how miserable your sad life really is. How close am I???

Where do I even start? #1 you're an idiot. That could also be the ending, but just to irritate you more, I'll actually keep going. I really do find it funny that you're legitly getting irritated because I've blown a hole in everyone one of your opinions so far. And don't say you aren't irritated because you've gone from attacking to ******* girls to attacking me. Newsflash---if I make you look like a fool when you attack someone else, don't you think I'm gonna make you look like a bigger fool when you attack me??? Yes, I'm old. My 26 year old bones ache everytime I stand up. I bought my Viper with my own money at 23. What were you doing at 23? Washing daddy's POS diesel Mercedes so he'd let you take it on a date to impress the underage trashy girl you picked up at the arcade? Ok, now the clothing thing. I like Tommy Hilfiger clothing. I could sell half of my clothes and buy your single wide trailer and have money left over for all the repairs it needs done to it. I hear TNT is pretty cheap these days. Overweight? I'm 150lbs of pure fat...most likely from all the chicken wings. I dont wear jewelry at all. I leave that to girls. I'm assuming you have a whole drawer full. Yes, I'm president of the GA-VCA. What are you President of? Dudesfordudes.com? My "rockstar" car is still a Viper. Do you even have a Viper? Can you even drive a manual tranny car? Or do you have a bitchin' auto C4 Corvette? Or is insurance on a Vette too high for you? Its ok though. Honda civics are cool too! Your gas mileage must make you feel like a rockstar! You don't buy a Viper at 23 by "******* away" money. I have money to piss away. But, I don't. Its called being responsible. Oh wait, let me use smaller words that you can understand. Its called maturity. Still too big? Its called not being an idiot. Still too big? Ok, final attempt...You're IQ < my shoe size. Ok, I've lost track. What else did you accuse me of? Ehhh forget it. Making you out to be the idiot you are is boring. Its just way too easy. Judging by your tone, I'm assuming your date didn't go as planned. Did Tina really end up being a Tony? Or was it that you never got to find out if "she" really was a "he" because he/she stood you up? She prob got her allowance from mommy and stood you up to go back to the arcade. Sorry man, keep the Civic clean and candy in the ashtray. You'll find another date one day.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And the home decor that I spoke of.... Sweet entertainment center, dork!

7896.jpg

Yep, thats the only TV is my house :rolleyes:. The small McViper (top of 2nd shelf) in the picture is my actual car. It shows how big the TV really is :lmao: Don't you have some people on Ebay to be ripping off and stealing from?

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where do I even start? #1 you're an idiot. That could also be the ending, but just to irritate you more, I'll actually keep going. I really do find it funny that you're legitly getting irritated because I've blown a hole in everyone one of your opinions so far. And don't say you aren't irritated because you've gone from attacking to ******* girls to attacking me. Newsflash---if I make you look like a fool when you attack someone else, don't you think I'm gonna make you look like a bigger fool when you attack me??? Yes, I'm old. My 26 year old bones ache everytime I stand up. I bought my Viper with my own money at 23. What were you doing at 23? Washing daddy's POS diesel Mercedes so he'd let you take it on a date to impress the underage trashy girl you picked up at the arcade? Ok, now the clothing thing. I like Tommy Hilfiger clothing. I could sell half of my clothes and buy your single wide trailer and have money left over for all the repairs it needs done to it. I hear TNT is pretty cheap these days. Overweight? I'm 150lbs of pure fat...most likely from all the chicken wings. I dont wear jewelry at all. I leave that to girls. I'm assuming you have a whole drawer full. Yes, I'm president of the GA-VCA. What are you President of? Dudesfordudes.com? My "rockstar" car is still a Viper. Do you even have a Viper? Can you even drive a manual tranny car? Or do you have a bitchin' auto C4 Corvette? Or is insurance on a Vette too high for you? Its ok though. Honda civics are cool too! Your gas mileage must make you feel like a rockstar! You don't buy a Viper at 23 by "******* away" money. I have money to piss away. But, I don't. Its called being responsible. Oh wait, let me use smaller words that you can understand. Its called maturity. Still too big? Its called not being an idiot. Still too big? Ok, final attempt...You're IQ < my shoe size. Ok, I've lost track. What else did you accuse me of? Ehhh forget it. Making you out to be the idiot you are is boring. Its just way too easy. Judging by your tone, I'm assuming your date didn't go as planned. Did Tina really end up being a Tony? Or was it that you never got to find out if "she" really was a "he" because he/she stood you up? She prob got her allowance from mommy and stood you up to go back to the arcade. Sorry man, keep the Civic clean and candy in the ashtray. You'll find another date one day.

Nice! If you knew me at all, you'd know that you're wayyyy off! It looks to me like the only things I missed you on were the weight and the gold! So basically you're saying that you're 150lb malnourished weakling. Same difference! And I'm fairly certain that you would own a gold chain if you could afford one. I obviously over estimated you! Tommy Hilfiger? TOMMY HILFIGER???? News flash! That lame ass clothing line went out of style at LEAST ten years ago! I could donate one outfit to the Salvation Army and write off enough on my taxes to buy your whole wardrobe, idiot! The suit that I'm wearing could make your house payment for six months! And FYI, at 23 I had owned THREE Vipers! The first one I bought was a 2001 IN 2001, not some 12 year old, washed up, McWannabe ****! Do some homework and see what I've owned since then. Keep a tissue handy so you can catch the drool before it hits your faded shirt that was in style in 1992.

peakcompletions

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This should be interesting HAHAHAHAHA :eater: :eater: :eater:

BigCarrot is the stuff legends are made of... :2tu:

I still need to figure out how he did what he did in his FGT... :omg:

I can only do that with the doors open :lmao:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice! If you knew me at all, you'd know that you're wayyyy off! It looks to me like the only things I missed you on were the weight and the gold! So basically you're saying that you're 150lb malnourished weakling. Same difference! And I'm fairly certain that you would own a gold chain if you could afford one. I obviously over estimated you! Tommy Hilfiger? TOMMY HILFIGER???? News flash! That lame ass clothing line went out of style at LEAST ten years ago! I could donate one outfit to the Salvation Army and write off enough on my taxes to buy your whole wardrobe, idiot! The suit that I'm wearing could make your house payment for six months! And FYI, at 23 I had owned THREE Vipers! The first one I bought was a 2001 IN 2001, not some 12 year old, washed up, McWannabe ****! Do some homework and see what I've owned since then. Keep a tissue handy so you can catch the drool before it hits your faded shirt that was in style in 1992.

I call it a draw... now shake hands and call it a day guys. :smirk:

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, thats the only TV is my house :rolleyes:. The small McViper (top of 2nd shelf) in the picture is my actual car. It shows how big the TV really is :lmao: Don't you have some people on Ebay to be ripping off and stealing from?

Admitting your shortcomings is a great start! You're on the road to becoming less of a ****** bag! And my Ebay rating is spotless, Mr. Out of Left Field.

boplaw

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Big Carrot is a Big Bully.

Don't take any nonsense from him V10SpeedLuvr.

He's just jealous that you can pull ******* poonanny and he can't.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At 23 you had 3 Vipers? Cool! Glad to see daddy could afford to buy you friends. I'll leave right now and go do homework and learn all about your life. Well, 1st I have more important stuff to do. I have shoelaces that need washing and books that need to be organized by # of pages. I guess you think I'm worth researching and finding old pics and info about me. The feeling is not mutual. Also, your fashion opinions are also worthless to me. Along with everything else about you. Worthless. I wouldn't care if I wore Goodwill clothes. You're opinions would still mean nothing. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Sadly, even idiots like you. You're a plastic surgeon? Nice. You found a way to get paid to see girls naked. Well, hey, everyone's gotta get their jollies somehow! And no matter how ugly of a ***** you pick up, as long as she has insurance, you can transform her to a princess. Good thinking! Not sure I'd base a career on those benefits, but you're entitled to your opinion. Regardless of how worthless it is

boplaw

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It must take quite some time to wash those shoe laces.

You must be registered for see images

[ ] Funny
[x] Not Funny

Another Big Bully hiding behind a keyboard.

Hey Dr. Adam, are you in practice with Dr. Carrot or something ?

Do ******* Girls laff a your little noodle too ?

DocAdam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
[ ] Funny
[x] Not Funny

Another Big Bully hiding behind a keyboard.

Hey Dr. Adam, are you in practice with Dr. Carrot or something ?

Do ******* Girls laff a your little noodle too ?

And who do you think you are? Some wanna be modern day *** Clarence Darrow?

Inherit this wind ....

chimay52

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DocAdam, Boplaw, and BigCarrot are very mean.

Big meanies.

And DocAdam, it is NOT cool to post that girls picture on the beach without her permission.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At 23 you had 3 Vipers? Cool! Glad to see daddy could afford to buy you friends. I'll leave right now and go do homework and learn all about your life. Well, 1st I have more important stuff to do. I have shoelaces that need washing and books that need to be organized by # of pages. I guess you think I'm worth researching and finding old pics and info about me. The feeling is not mutual. Also, your fashion opinions are also worthless to me. Along with everything else about you. Worthless. I wouldn't care if I wore Goodwill clothes. You're opinions would still mean nothing. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Sadly, even idiots like you. You're a plastic surgeon? Nice. You found a way to get paid to see girls naked. Well, hey, everyone's gotta get their jollies somehow! And no matter how ugly of a ***** you pick up, as long as she has insurance, you can transform her to a princess. Good thinking! Not sure I'd base a career on those benefits, but you're entitled to your opinion. Regardless of how worthless it is

The last thing my dad bought me was a remote control car when I was 12 years old, *****. I bought everything I've ever had besides the occasional bad sweater from Mom. You don't have anything better to do! You've just admitted in a round about way that you can't hang!! Heyyyyy, aren't you the ****** that was beaten down, ridiculed, and finally run out of the Alley for being a ****ing ********* that was way too proud of his ridiculous looking car?!?!

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My bad. I had you confused with BIGBADCJ . I'll admit when I'm wrong.

You need to admit that it is wrong for you to punish the world by even existing and continuing to waste the food that you eat and the air that you breathe! Do us all a favor and ram that horrendous excuse for a Viper that you own into a telephone pole at a high rate of speed and end the life of two ugly pieces of dung at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang