Parts source?

cratica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need a not so common part and can't seem to find a source. I tried Jon at Partsrack but he's out of town and I would like to get this ordered today or tomorrow for arrival to me by Mon or Tues.

I'm not even sure what the part is called that I need. It's part of the front wheel well and could be called a radiator cover, but I would call it a front passenger side lower
You must be registered for see images
wheel well. I found a pic online and marked which part I need.

Does anyone have this or can point me to someone who might (besides partsrack)?

Thanks!

OP
OP
C

cratica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool, I just emailed them. I hope to hear from them soon.

Jance, I *think* it's a relatively small piece that mounts with different screws/bolts to various parts of the chassis, bumper, fascia...

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, no. If it's what your arrows are pointing to, that is the Radiator support which runs the width of the car. Very big and costly to ship.

OP
OP
C

cratica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm... I'll have to check it out further. It sure seemed to be an endpiece. Anyhow, if it's a single large piece, then I won't be replacing it, I'll just repair the tear on the bottom.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another great source is Paul Scharf of Don Scharf Automotive. The Minnesota VCA recently toured their Viper facilities and we heard it was awesome!

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool, I just emailed them. I hope to hear from them soon.

Jance, I *think* it's a relatively small piece that mounts with different screws/bolts to various parts of the chassis, bumper, fascia...

That's exactly what I thought too so I started to unbolt the obvious bolts, then I realized it was all one big piece :(

Sorry it *****!

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Another great source is Paul Scharf of Don Scharf Automotive. The Minnesota VCA recently toured their Viper facilities and we heard it was awesome!

I would try Paul and if he does not have it just go to your dealer. That is a part that you want to be right or everything on the front of the car will be off.

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Ummmm Yeah, that's the radiator support and runs the entire width of the car. I'd repair that for sure unless it's completely shredded!!! Much cheaper and easier. They are usually repairable though.

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Does anyone have a direct email for Paul? I met him at the Detroit event and he seems like a really upstanding guy. He's almost in my backyard and I need a few things. I have sent an email to the generic email address on the yard's website and have gotten no response.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have a direct email for Paul? I met him at the Detroit event and he seems like a really upstanding guy. He's almost in my backyard and I need a few things. I have sent an email to the generic email address on the yard's website and have gotten no response.

He seems to respond quickly to his ebay ads. Here's his ebay store. I'ld also try the 1-800 number he has on his store front. Viper.pauls Automotive Parts items - Get great deals on Other parts, Exterior items on eBay Stores!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Very big, very costly to ship, and ..................very costly on it's own. Check and see if it is cracked elsewhere , as it still could need replaced and as expensive as it is now, it is only likely to get worse.

We have found ones with small damage on one area , but even bigger once we started to look.

Good luck.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need a not so common part and can't seem to find a source. I tried Jon at Partsrack but he's out of town and I would like to get this ordered today or tomorrow for arrival to me by Mon or Tues.

I'm not even sure what the part is called that I need. It's part of the front wheel well and could be called a radiator cover, but I would call it a front passenger side lower wheel well. I found a pic online and marked which part I need.

Does anyone have this or can point me to someone who might (besides partsrack)?

Thanks!

Check your PM.

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Best to call him.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960