PartsRack Closed Fri 3/7 - SRT Ride-Drive Event

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Need PartsRack Friday 3/7? I hope you can "Hold That Thought" til monday or even Tuesday. This is a 3-day SRT event at PIR-Portland, hope to see some of U there....
Thanks all.

Emails will probably be checked and answered late evenings.... [email protected]

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doh! I was just about to pick up the phone to order a set of ps2's!:bonker: Guess I'll try Tuesday, as I always have questions and know not to call on Monday's with questions.;)

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Three day SRT event in PIR in MARCH....and it just started raining. Forcast is for rain all day tomorrow too!:omg:
DRAT.
What were they thinking?:dunno:

PBR

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Paul there may be a window in the rain Sunday for us. I'm bringing mt SRT 10 Ram which looks like would feel part of the family with your yellow ones;

BullRider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to meet Jon in person at the event. This was my first time at something like this, and I was definitely not disappointed. Weather was great... cloudy with some sun. The track was a tad wet in the AM, but dried up nicely by mid-morning.

Definite highlight was putting the '08 VIPERs through their paces in the Performance Driving Session.

Jon was nice enough to offer a free set of iForged wheels to any Viper owner who turned out. Sorry you guys missed out on that. (Jon... just courier my set to Bellingham, as per usual).. :1up:

Well... maybe they weren't iForged, but the pins were really cool!

Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi