Paul Mumford memorial Brick(s) at Laguna Seca...

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://forums.corner-carvers.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17569

Started as an idea and has snowballed into something big. Go to above thread we are getting together donations for a brick memorial for PMUM at Laguna Seca raceway. The brick walkway is here: http://www.Laguna-Seca.com/Scramp/Steps/

Most donations are between $10-$25 although one Viper owner donated $500. If you want to donate there is a Paypal on the thread or for mail in address email Darren at [email protected] and a mailing address will be emailed to you

Put "PMUM's Brick" on any donations.

Any ideas you may have will be taken into consideration as we are trying to figure out the most appropriate memorial with the funds we'll have, suggestions can be posted on above thread.

This will pretty much immortalize PMUM at the track where the "rookie" in his Comp Coupe beat all the factory race teams in his 2nd World Challenge race, this will keep his memory alive, thanks.

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me too, of course but I'm a little surprised not to see more posting on this thread.

Luc.
00GTS

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You can count Bob Woodhouse and I in. Let us know how it is being funneled through, as there should be some type of specific memorial fund designated for this great idea. Thanks for thinking of Paul.

OP
OP
S

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can count Bob Woodhouse and I in. Let us know how it is being funneled through, as there should be some type of specific memorial fund designated for this great idea. Thanks for thinking of Paul.

Herr Pemberton, the "corner-carvers" link above is handling the funds, his name is Darren and he and I are closely in touch on this. luc also knows the people at Laguna Seca in charge of this project so we will get some preference. All money collected will go either into a massive brick layout or if we can swing it a statue or piece of artwork at the base of the steps in PMUM's honor.

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So far, over 70 persons have donated about $2300 and it's barely a week since the idea first came out.

Luc.00GTS

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NachoViper