paxton dyno comparisons

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So if you go to the dynojet website you can download a program called winpep...I have it. With it you can change a number of things that show up on the dyno graph...anyway it's fun to play with.

Since many of us with Paxtons have had the cars dyno'd, I was thinking it might be cool to superimpose the graphs together to compare the power differences with the different mods...we could also compare A/F ratios as long as you were taking A/F readings when you dyno'd. Some say headers add power some say they don't some of us have tunes, some of us don't....I'm curious to see the graphs peak numbers don't tell the whole story.

If anyone is interested post up and I can get it together.

-Kurtis - Paxton, Kooks headers, no cats, Corsa Track, dc tune, DLM tensioner/DLM cooler

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the loads from our dyno day. 10 cars in all plus mine through various mods over time (all on the same dyno). Let me know how to provide them.

OP
OP
I

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll need the "dynojet winpep run" files to over lay them on the same graph. Your dyno operator will have these files on their computer.

Deam, the install went well.

-Kurtis

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a synopsis of my SRT dyno history.

File names indicate the time taken.

May 2003 Stock
Sept 2003 Exhaust modified with Dynomax mufflers, Cat by pass and crossover delete
2005 Paxton installed - as provided no modifications
2006 Mopar race exhaust and fuel mapping adjusted
2007 no change from 2006

I can email all the files no problem. Just tell me where. And yes I have all the WinPep files.
2003_SRT_Dyno_Comparison_2003_through_2007.jpg