Paxton Dyno Day!

PaulP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dyno Day Finally!
I don't have a dyno in my city, so i loaded the car and drove to the nearest dyno, being in canada and finding a viper tuner that you trust well good luck ! so i had Todd A&C Performance tuning it via internet, the only one i trusted for the job and it worked perfectly, car on the dyno and him tuning it threw the internet 1,800 miles away just awesome I'm grinning ear to ear I'm so happy with this build and in choosing to deal with Todd! all my parts threw him and all his tips how to install things what to do what not to do, its great to have a guy in the viper business with a amazing track record great for the viper community, here is the video, can pm me
for link of my build, stock block.
692rwhp
601rwtq

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQkHNEHpCbE

OP
OP
P

PaulP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car runs like an absolute beast! But I need more!! my friends are tt'ed, so Todd from A&C performance is building me a tt kit with built block we are shooting for 1,000whp on the street on pump gas, so my Paxton kit will be for sale this September, the Paxton is flawless polished tuner kit with 1k into the bov, upgraded dlm pump, upgraded heat exchanger, American racing headers, if your looking for winter mods or need to save up your money PM me, kit can be shipped from or installed at A&C performance for you,