performance pages not available

dmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
has anyone had this happen? I registered but these pages have disappeared. I'm not looking for the plus pages just the standard.

OP
OP
D

dmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not driving. just noticed one day while out. Do I have to subscribe to Uconnect Access to get the base part to work?
It worked when i first bought it.

You don't have to pay for the plain SRT performance pages, just with the plus pages.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the SRT All-Access driving event with the Gen V's they noticed the same thing. They had it when they were in Phoenix, but when the set up in San Diego they were gone. Maybe it is just a glitch that will sort itself out. They were baffled that it was there one day, and gone the next.

Maybe it is being updated or something.

Wish I could tell you more.

FLYTWA

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Talked with John at Roanoke, he said there is a software update coming out for the nav and Uconnect. He wasn't sure if it was downloadable or if we had to go to the dealer to upload it.

Regards,
Fly

Reaction score
Talked with John at Roanoke, he said there is a software update coming out for the nav and Uconnect. He wasn't sure if it was downloadable or if we had to go to the dealer to upload it.

Regards,
Fly

There is an RRT out to update the radios on some 13' cars, the list of updates it addresses is LONG and the language included could possibly have to do with this issue. RRT 08-439-18, you would need to call and see if it applies to your VIN. If so yes you will need to visit the dealer to have it done.

OP
OP
D

dmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, Wanted to give an update on this issue.
I decided to start the trail Uconnect service after talking with the Uconnect reps in hopes of it fixing my issue.
To start with it didn't but checked it today and its working. I'm not sure if it will continue to work after I cancel the service but its a start.