picked up my Gen1 !!

PaulH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all!

I finally picked my YELLOW 1994 RT-10 from Florida and drove it back to Philly! The drive back was AWESOME!! :headbang:

The car is currently bone stock, but I bought some smooth tubes and filters, and am planning my next mods as I write... hehe, it's begun! :2tu:

I've also joined the VCA (WV/PA) as recommended by all.

I've been SWAMPED recently, so I haven't had the opportunity to enjoy the nice weather as much as I've wanted to.... i missed captree and i can't make the ride out east, but I hope to be able to make the Northeast Rendezvous and hopefully meet some of you!!

Anyway, I know it's a sin to announce a new Viper without posting pictures, so enjoy....

8731100_9107.JPG

8731100_9103.JPG

8731100_9106.JPG

8731100_9105.JPG

8731Viper_006-med.jpg

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You got a beaut, Paul --

Welcome aboard, sounds like you've been with us for a while. Enjoy the real thing and share the smiles! Great color -- :2tu:

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coming to Tators Paul???

We are in Lancaster/Harrisburg area, about 5-6 Vipers, if you want some friends to drive with we are always running around...

Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the yellow.

Last weekend I went to the local Dodge dealer to view the new Viper Mamba (only 200 made). I pulled up in my red 94 and folks were pulling off the highway to take a look. Everyone I talked to liked the style of the 94 better. Even the guy trying to sell me the Mamba. I agree with JPL, nothing like a Gen1. You will love your new ride.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Congrats on joining the Gen 1 club!

Take it easy on the GO pedal until you get used to the torque of the Viper. Also, you mentioned "bone stock", are they still the original tires? If so make that your first mod and do it soon as 11 year old tires - even if there is lots of tread left will offer little traction and could lead to bad, bad things.

Let the mods begin.

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone tell you Gen1's were faster than the others? Don't believe the rumors about the horsepower ratings being lower than Gen2's or 3's. Truth is the numbers have lowered over the years just like in the early 70's.

OP
OP
P

PaulH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANKS guys for the welcomes!!! Hopefully i'll make it out to chuck tator's and other events and meet you all!!

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats man....she's a beauty. That's the exact car that started it all for me back in '95. Used to have to peel people away from that car!! By the way...if you haven't figured it out yet....you will become best friends with bug remover!!!