[PICS] Finally got some pics in the sun of my coupe!

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After talking to a friend of mine this weekend, I was reminded that I didn't have any good shots of the car in the sun. All metallic colors look best in the sun, and GTS Blue is no exception. I finally found a good Sunday where this parking lot would be empty, so I brought my wife along in the Silverado to get on the roof for a few of the pics. People passing by were sure to think I was crazy...along with my wife:lmao:

Ah well, here it is...hopefully the last set of pics with 5 spokes:eater:

For more, better quality pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/absoluthank/

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

sn95gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I live right around the corner from were you took that picture. I have the same car without the stripes. And I saw a vert last parked at my work location with white stripes. Nice car, but if Anne Arundels finest pull you over be sure they aren't looking for one without stripes. I would hate for you to get in trouble for rt. 100 exploits.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man Hank, that car looks lower everytime I see it in pictures. I kind of like the 5 spokes but then again I am biased.

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man Hank, that car looks lower everytime I see it in pictures. I kind of like the 5 spokes but then again I am biased.

Ha...yeah, I like it low. I haven't readjusted it at all, but it's certainly possible they've settled some since they were new!

Take the plunge Rick!

sn95gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A buddy of saw taking the pictures and guilted me into washing my cars....now its raining. oh well

Tiago

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like it alot :D

great pics!

I really like the stock 5 spokes, best wheel to come stock in a viper IMO.

sn95gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yep, I live in Hanover about a 1/2 mile up 713 from where you were taking your pictures. I am always around somewhere, hit me up if somethings going on.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never go to Hanover MD but had business there the week before last. I hit the Bass Pro and had dinner at Timbuktu. I ordered the stuffed oysters and they were stuffed with 6 ice cream scoop size Crab Cakes. Car looks awesome BTW.

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ryan, your car looks better and better everytime I see it, I can't wait to see what type of wheels you decide to put on your car.

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where on earth did you find that car??? It looks stunning! Can't wait to see what wheels you put on it.

Haha

Doug, you kept it perfect for me for sure! I'm very thankful for that...hopefully you can keep your Gen V perfect for me too!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Agree with BadAsp, great location using the top of a parking garage for the beauty shots!!! Really is stunning and will probably give alot of guys/gals ideas on getting pictures of their personal Vipers.

Thanks for sharing and the shots are good enough for a magazine cover !!!

Ripper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Agree with BadAsp, great location using the top of a parking garage for the beauty shots!!! Really is stunning and will probably give alot of guys/gals ideas on getting pictures of their personal Vipers.

^^^^^^ Agreed !

Looking Great Ryan !!!

351carlo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great Ryan. I'm jealous of how good the car looks so low. I had bought Eibachs and a set of "Lowering Caps" from a guy on the forum here; well turns out they were stock caps. Guy stopped replying to my emails, looks like I got screwed!

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks Bill...know anyone in the magazine business? :lmao:

Darbgnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great Ryan. I'm jealous of how good the car looks so low. I had bought Eibachs and a set of "Lowering Caps" from a guy on the forum here; well turns out they were stock caps. Guy stopped replying to my emails, looks like I got screwed!

That blows. So much for trusting this site's users.........

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets