Pics from the VCA BBQ

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! Tony I think your draws more attention than those cars. I remember when you first posted about your new abode, but those pictures show just how enormous it is. I don't remember the little walkway between the house and garage though. Is that new?

so one building is the house and the other is a garage? awesome! it look like the garage has a second floor maybe?

the views are gorgeous!

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great time, great people and awesome house and food. I was able to get some cool pics hope everyone enjoys them.

Thanks again Tony and Sharon.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Dustman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WoW, MORE fantastic Pictures ! :jawdrop:..... :beer: Thanks for sharing, you guys had the PERFECT weekend weather-wise ! :2tu:

Hopefully next time we'll be able to join !

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there were a ton of damn good looking girls and i dont see hardly any pics of them....WTH ?

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
+1 on a most awesome experience. (We are still in ringgold. Had a Corsa installed on Missy's SSG. She loves it, by the way. Thanks, Ringgold Dodge.) Thanks to Tony and his wife for sharing their house and pool with us. I highly recommend any and everyone to attend one of these events, if they have the chance.:2tu: and it rocks!!:headbang:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so one building is the house and the other is a garage? awesome! it look like the garage has a second floor maybe?

the views are gorgeous!

Building on the left is the garage, on the right is the house. Garage has a guest house on top of it. The garage is nice enough to be a guest house by itself :D

there were a ton of damn good looking girls and i dont see hardly any pics of them....WTH ?

They did a group photo of most (if not all) of the women. Ofcourse, I was in the pool when this happened and missed it! :(

O.K. - where can I get a Jaeger-hat like that ?! :D

I'll ask him and PM you

i did not see no hamburgers

Thats b/c we ate all of them :D Food was very good! Thanks again Tony and Sharon (for everything, not just the food)! :)

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
O.K. - where can I get a Jaeger-hat like that ?! :D
What hat?
:D

Great pics, Chad!

I remember seeing Tony & Sharon's fantastic place last year when a couple of the SRT-10 trucks came to a VCA event there.
I agree with you about the garage; I'd be happy to just throw an air mattress on the floor in that last bay and call it good. :)

BTW- does one of the twins have some ink on her back, or was that part of a swimsuit?

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We had a wonderful time at Tony's. Thank you, Tony, for inviting us. I will post my pics later as we are back on the road again.:omg:

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG! I freaking LOVE YOUR HOUSE TONY! I'm so jealous right now! :2tu:
Geeze you have the coolest set up i've EVER SEEN, a HUGE house, HUGE garage, and to top it off you have a badass view of the tennessee mountains, man you are a blessed man my friend! Good job getting to where you are today! Can I come visit sometime? My GF will freak once she see's these pictures, we've talked about moving away from my home town for a few months and Tennesee keeps coming up everytime, it won;t happen for quite a while but i'm only 26 so we have a long time to save, but if... I mean WHEN i can i'm definately doing it. We love Tennessee! :drive:Awesome set-up! I HOPE one day I could have something like your set-up, maybe not as big but that same sort set-up you have. YOU RULE TONY!:2tu:

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like it was an awesome event. However, I'm confused: shouldn't VCA BBQs normally occur at a somewhat questionable location populated by painted laides? :D

DreamOn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just wanted to give props where they are due...
Tony/Sharon - AWESOME time I had. Your home and view is spectacular! Your generosity is unmatched. It was a great BBQ. Only wish I would have jumped in the pool with all the ladies! Or found someone to play tennis with. Tony, I appreciate the lift you had since it was the first time to look at the belly of my beast. THANK YOU BOTH! :2tu:

Lisa/Teresa - you both are awesome! You both are so sweet. It was nice meeting you. Teresa... I heard that comment about all those good looking a$$es in front of you! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ben/Missy - You guys ROCK!!! :headbang::headbang: Hopefully next time, well have more time for some games. I got to give you a chance to get even. :rolleyes: Ben, Sweet ride! Love your beautiful graphite RT/10!:drive:

Chip/Chad - You guys are great organizers for such a huge group of Vipers! I think you both are under-appreciated for all the trouble you go through to see that the entire weekend is full of fun events/cruises/great restaurants/picture moments/etc! THANKS!:2tu:

and... to the guys that took a photo of the girls in their swimsuits: :dunno: how come you haven't posted/shared them with the rest of us???:rolleyes: Come on man... think of all the poor suckers who missed out! :dunno:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG! I freaking LOVE YOUR HOUSE TONY! I'm so jealous right now! :2tu:
Geeze you have the coolest set up i've EVER SEEN, a HUGE house, HUGE garage, and to top it off you have a badass view of the tennessee mountains, man you are a blessed man my friend! Good job getting to where you are today! Can I come visit sometime? My GF will freak once she see's these pictures, we've talked about moving away from my home town for a few months and Tennesee keeps coming up everytime, it won;t happen for quite a while but i'm only 26 so we have a long time to save, but if... I mean WHEN i can i'm definately doing it. We love Tennessee! :drive:Awesome set-up! I HOPE one day I could have something like your set-up, maybe not as big but that same sort set-up you have. YOU RULE TONY!:2tu:

Actually he's in N. Ga. Dalton to be exact. But you can still move here to Tenn. if you'd like :D
-Chip

Move to GA. We have a better Viper Club :D:lmao::D:rolaugh: (I kid, I kid... ;) )

Looks like it was an awesome event. However, I'm confused: shouldn't VCA BBQs normally occur at a somewhat questionable location populated by painted laides? :D

I suggested that but noone wants to listen to me :D They are building a ******* 10 mins from Tony's. Next year's BBQ at Tony's is actually going to be a wing party at ******* :D

I just wanted to give props where they are due...
Tony/Sharon - AWESOME time I had. Your home and view is spectacular! Your generosity is unmatched. It was a great BBQ. Only wish I would have jumped in the pool with all the ladies! Or found someone to play tennis with. Tony, I appreciate the lift you had since it was the first time to look at the belly of my beast. THANK YOU BOTH! 

The pool was perfect. Ladies in bikinis, perfect temperature and Tony stayed in the garage with the cars on the lift so he couldn't try to pull down my swimtrunks :D

Lisa/Teresa - you both are awesome! You both are so sweet. It was nice meeting you. Teresa... I heard that comment about all those good looking a$$es in front of you! 
In Chip's words, I have a off and on relationship with Teresa. We must’ve been on a break when she made her “all those good looking a$$es” comment :D

Ben/Missy - You guys ROCK!!! Hopefully next time, well have more time for some games. I got to give you a chance to get even. Ben, Sweet ride! Love your beautiful graphite RT/10!
Definitely! I knew they were cool when they came to the 1st TN trip with a cooler full of cold drinks (and Missy gave me a McViper SRT model car!). We would’ve all died from heatstrokes if it wasn’t for them and there never would‘ve been a Tony BBQ!

Chip/Chad - You guys are great organizers for such a huge group of Vipers! I think you both are under-appreciated for all the trouble you go through to see that the entire weekend is full of fun events/cruises/great restaurants/picture moments/etc! THANKS!
Thanks Bruce! It’s awesome 30 Vipers showed up! No matter how much time me and Chip put into planning stuff, if noone shows up, it’d be a failure. We’re only as good as everyone helps us look :D I don't wanna risk leaving anyone out, so I'll just say thanks to all the additional people who helped in the planning of the food places, cruise locations, etc. Me and Chip definitely didn't do all the planning for this weekend alone!!!

and... to the guys that took a photo of the girls in their swimsuits: how come you haven't posted/shared them with the rest of us??? Come on man... think of all the poor suckers who missed out! 
So very true!!! I was in the pool and missed out! I saw a lot of cameras and know you all have computers! Someone post the pics! :D

Last edited:

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ben/Missy - You guys ROCK!!! :headbang::headbang: Hopefully next time, well have more time for some games. I got to give you a chance to get even. :rolleyes: Ben, Sweet ride! Love your beautiful graphite RT/10!:drive:

Bruce, you and Dana are awesome.:headbang: even though you destroyed me in chess......there will be a round two.:) we had a great time......def. have to do it again. thanks, for the kind words about the RT/10. I love the graphite color. :2tu:

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In Chip's words, I have a off and on relationship with Teresa. We must’ve been on a break when she made her “all those good looking a$$es” comment

What does it matter, since she is his sister-in-law?? :D

Another big thanks to Tony and Sharon for hosting a massive BBQ at their place. We had a great time and enjoyed seeing new and old faces.

I still can't believe the clerk at the gas station sold some leaded gas to someone and told them it was perfectly fine to put it in their car, and then ran out and "called the law." :lmao: It's not a state crime, but a Federal Crime. :omg: Part of the Clean Air Act signed by Bush Sr in 1991. :rolleyes: Looked it up earlier today.

Can't wait until the next time we all get together. It sucked big time to come back in to work tonight. :mad:

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and... to the guys that took a photo of the girls in their swimsuits: :dunno: how come you haven't posted/shared them with the rest of us???:rolleyes: Come on man... think of all the poor suckers who missed out! :dunno:

Are you talking about these? Only ones we had:dunno:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^^^^ Yep thats the group shot I missed out on. Thanks Chip! Now explain why you held out on us for so long?!?! :D

I still can't believe the clerk at the gas station sold some leaded gas to someone and told them it was perfectly fine to put it in their car, and then ran out and "called the law." :lmao: It's not a state crime, but a Federal Crime. :omg: Part of the Clean Air Act signed by Bush Sr in 1991. :rolleyes: Looked it up earlier today.

I don't think we'll have that guy to worry about that guy much longer. Not only is it a $10k fine, it's also a $10k reward if you turn the suspect in! I called the TN police this morning. Officer Hal Otterman is on the case :lmao:I'm 1/10 on my way to an 08' ACR thanks to the reward money :headbang:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
>>>Looks like it was an awesome event. However, I'm confused: shouldn't VCA BBQs normally occur at a somewhat questionable location populated by painted laides?
grin.gif
<<<

You are right, Matt! Are you going to VOI.X?

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
>>>Looks like it was an awesome event. However, I'm confused: shouldn't VCA BBQs normally occur at a somewhat questionable location populated by painted laides?
grin.gif
<<<

You are right, Matt! Are you going to VOI.X?

Nope...just can't do it this year with my work schedule.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang