Pics of 05 Mamba w/ IForged Flux

Greg-TT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Finally had a chance to take some pics of my mamba w/ Iforged flux 18/19 and PS2 set up. I'm so desperate for the motons but my office's steep entry way forced me to keep the stock susp for a now. As soon as we move to a new office, moton is going to be my next mod following by SC. I also took some pics of my other beast. enjoy~:D
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
Greg-TT

Greg-TT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The CL isn't stock(renntech ecu/tcu upgrades) and it does out accelerate viper from 60-160 pull. may be about 4-5 car length? But the interesting thing is viper pulls about 2-3 car length in 0-100 race. I guess 3.55 rear gear and PS2 helps in short sprints. HP/TQ numbers for both cars are viper at 479whp/492wtq and CL at approx. 560whp/680wtq.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The CL is heavy so out of the hole it is tough to get that weight moving but once it does, the car is impressive hence the 60-160 pull.

Nice congrats.

OP
OP
Greg-TT

Greg-TT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments. :D

Bat,
I bought the rims (used) from a friend of mine. I have Iforged Astra 19/20 wheels on order and they are due in about 3 weeks. Typical lead time is 6-8 weeks. As soon as I get them, my current set up will go on ebay for about $3500.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments. :D

Bat,
I bought the rims (used) from a friend of mine. I have Iforged Astra 19/20 wheels on order and they are due in about 3 weeks. Typical lead time is 6-8 weeks. As soon as I get them, my current set up will go on ebay for about $3500.

With that said, you will enjoy the look of the 19/20 inch set up better. It just looks more aggressive to me.

nices choices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenomXX