Pics of my new Paxton Blue & Silver coupe!

Wicked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Figured today would be a good day to go detail the viper and use the lift for the first time. 4 hours later, I'm very happy with how everything turned out. It's amazing how much easier it is to clean rims and the side/bottom parts of the paint when the car is 4' off the ground!

It's really amazing how pictures just don't do these cars justice.

You must be registered for see images

Jason

OP
OP
W

Wicked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgot my favorite picture. Oh and Thanks to my wife for taking these pictures too!

johnk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats, I know you're proud. Carefull, it's a good thing the rear tires are 13" wide, looks like you're hangin over a bit in one pic.. LOL
Wondering, what exhaust are you running?

OP
OP
W

Wicked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woodhouse did the Paxton and Corsa Track Exhaust for me.

The hardest part of the whole thing is trying to keep the car under 4000 rpms for 500 miles. I don't even know if that's phiscally possible for me to do. :)

ZO6KLR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wicked, great pics and excellent choice on color :D . I am going to be purchasing a lift in about a month to make things simpler. Your lift looks similar to the brand I am looking at (ProPark7000). What type is yours and how do you like it??

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks great,if a dodge dealership did the install would the factory warranty for engine stil be valid?how much boost are you running?

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason-

Sorry I haven't posed yet man....congrats. Pics look awesome. Mine is still at Nelson...sitting on blocks waiting for wheels!!! Hopefully this weather clears up soon...we'll have to go out on a power run. Can't wait to see the car....btw...nice garage dude....you might be my new best friend :2tu:

Reaction score
Adamlotus,

We have done about 80 of the Paxton installs on new cars and have yet to have any issues. We stand behind our install and the tune the car leaves with. Paxton stands behind their parts and us. We have a extended warrentee in the works but nothing yet. As for the factory they will cover anything that is not damaged by and aftermarket part. Obviously the dealer you have service the car will be instrumental in how you are treated in this situation.

Mark Jorgensen

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 16,000 miles in the last year S/C Viper. The Paxton is a great system. Nearly flawless. Great color combo by the way Wicked. Good Luck

OP
OP
W

Wicked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure of the model number of the lift, but it's called a Direct Lift. The lift came with the house when I bought it, so I don't have much experience with it. But it is fairly easy to use and I like it a lot. I'm happy with it!

Here are my dyno numbers on the mustang dyno woodhouse uses.

591.9 rwhp @ 5900 rpms
540.0 torque & 5500 rpms

I'm not very impressed with the torque numbers. I would have thought it would be much higher then that. I know I'll have to get a new computer and dyno tune to really get the potential of the paxton. But right now I'm perfectly happy with it. Gives me a chance to get use to the car before adding another 75-100hp.

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very nice! Looks Great! I'm sure you're gonna love the new found power. Enjoy it in good health! :2tu:

OP
OP
W

Wicked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great installation! What is the HP after the Paxton and exhaust is installed?

591.9 rwhp @ 5900 rpms
540.0 torque & 5500 rpms

On a Mustang dyno, which they typically read low.

Jason

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang