Pics of my VIPER with new D2FORGED Wheels

OP
OP
D

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very nice.. Do you have any close up shots of the rims?

I took a nighttime pic when I put them on, here it is: (I hadn't put the black lugs on yet, notice the difference with the stockers?)

You must be registered for see images

Just for comparison's sake this is what the wheel looks like in regular Brushed Finish:

OP
OP
D

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks great but what you had before also looked great. Why did you change?

I change wheels a lot, I've had at least 2 sets of wheels on all my cars (usually 3). I like to give the car different looks with different wheels.

I was tired of the chrome look of the iFORGED and wanted to go with something more aggressive, since my car is so low.

Glad you like :2tu:

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I change wheels a lot, I've had at least 2 sets of wheels on all my cars (usually 3). I like to give the car different looks with different wheels.

I was tired of the chrome look of the iFORGED and wanted to go with something more aggressive, since my car is so low.

Glad you like :2tu:

Exactly...cars have feelings too! They need several pairs of shoes...:D

OP
OP
D

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know I'd been promising some more rolling shots, here they are:

OP
OP
D

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have never seen anything quite like it!!! Am LOVING it!!! Thanx for the rolling shots~! ~juli

No problem at all Juli! I would ask when your going to mod yours, but you get a new car every 5 minutes! lol

I didn't even know about your 08 until cruising the forum last week. You guys did a total about face from your beloved BLACK though huh?

I have to ask......is BLUE the fastest color now? ;):D:drive:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem at all Juli! I would ask when your going to mod yours, but you get a new car every 5 minutes! lol
I didn't even know about your 08 until cruising the forum last week. You guys did a total about face from your beloved BLACK though huh?
I have to ask......is BLUE the fastest color now? ;):D:drive:

Truly...I miss the BLACK BEAST~! That was modded up a bit. The '08 we got in JULY (tis okay, you're just a 'tad' behind! :rolaugh:) and that will stay stock, only thing we swap out is the shifter for the MGW short-throw, and we'll also change out the air filter...that's it! The '08 is fine as is. LOL on getting a car every 5 minutes!
No, I'd still have to say my beloved BLACK is fastest~! (Remember ya can't see it at night! ;)) I will always defend the BLACK...but by gosh, YOUR pictures are WICKED!!! ABSolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE that look~! You did GREAT~! :headbang: ~juli

OP
OP
D

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Truly...I miss the BLACK BEAST~! That was modded up a bit. The '08 we got in JULY (tis okay, you're just a 'tad' behind! :rolaugh:) and that will stay stock, only thing we swap out is the shifter for the MGW short-throw, and we'll also change out the air filter...that's it! The '08 is fine as is. LOL on getting a car every 5 minutes!
No, I'd still have to say my beloved BLACK is fastest~! (Remember ya can't see it at night! ;)) I will always defend the BLACK...but by gosh, YOUR pictures are WICKED!!! ABSolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE that look~! You did GREAT~! :headbang: ~juli

I hear on the potency of the 08, not much need to fiddlin' around!

Thanks for the comps, you guys enjoy and God Bless!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960