Pics Of My Viper with New Mods

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I finally ended up getting a set of iforged wheels and motons installed on my car and thank 1DumpedViper for giving me the opportunity to buy his old wheels and motons that were in the classifieds. i had the wheels (ifored 19-20"), new rear tires and motons installed at paddock motorsports and thank ken and nile for installing, aligning and corner balancing my car. the car drives indredible and cant wait to rip it up in detroit next few week. sorry but didt get a chance to clean my car as i got caught in a rain storm on the way back.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo D that is real nice. I see you are on a tear with modding up this car. What's next TURBO or SC?

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great. Boy she sure does sit low. Not a big fan of black rims usually, but I must admit they look great on that yellow vert with a black top :2tu:

:usa:

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks awesome D. Nice job stepping up. Man that is low. Becareful on the highway. High speed dips in the roadway will probably cause some rubbing. Mine rubs a tiny bit and I am not that low.

I look forward to seeing it in person sometime soon. Oh if you ever need the pressure adjusted, I will bring my kit out next time we get together.

Tom

The Great One

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn D......I thought the car looked great with the black 5 spokes! Very nice. Can't wait to see it out on another run. :2tu:

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks amazing! I presume there is a huge diff in handling between motons and your old Eibach setup? I am planning to do Eibach and lowering caps but would like to get your thoughts on both setups. thanks!

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks amazing! I presume there is a huge diff in handling between motons and your old Eibach setup? I am planning to do Eibach and lowering caps but would like to get your thoughts on both setups. thanks!

like night and day. like $1000 to $5000. motons way to go

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lookin' good... probably want to keep an eye on those Moton pressures and run north of 200# otherwise with it slammed like that you'll be taking a good chance of rubbing off some costly car parts.;)

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lookin' good... probably want to keep an eye on those Moton pressures and run north of 200# otherwise with it slammed like that you'll be taking a good chance of rubbing off some costly car parts.;)

motons are set at 175lbs and 3 clicks front and rear. drives pretty well with no scrapes

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D, you always have good taste in your Vipers. I am loving it! I know when you told me it was going to look good but this is another level! Congrats!!

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man simply amazing. I love the black wheels with the yellow. It is lowered perfectly. That thing is amazing looking. I am sure you got a heck of a deal getting the Motons and wheels in the Classified. I remember when they were there, I was thinking about getting them. Good choice with the mods man, now go out and enjoy that bad boy :drive:

Jroc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those wheels are absolutly amazing, and the way the car hugs the wheels. Congrats man! Love the semi-gloss finish on the lip aswell. PERFECTION

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I finally ended up getting a set of iforged wheels and motons installed on my car and thank 1DumpedViper for giving me the opportunity to buy his old wheels and motons that were in the classifieds. i had the wheels (ifored 19-20"), new rear tires and motons installed at paddock motorsports and thank ken and nile for installing, aligning and corner balancing my car. the car drives indredible and cant wait to rip it up in detroit next few week. sorry but didt get a chance to clean my car as i got caught in a rain storm on the way back.

Bro, the car looks SICK!!!!!!! Those wheels look even better than on my car. WOW! I told you the Motons were leagues ahead of the stock suspension. I am REALLY going to miss my car, but seeing yours with my gear makes me feel a little better.:( Dimitrious is a great guy to work with and everything went soon. As soon as I get my ass off my shoulders and figure out my next Career, I'll have a yellow 08+. Glad you got it done before VOI. Have a great time bro and enjoy the car.;

Mike:2tu::usa:

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I ran these for 8500 miles and can count on 2 fingers how many times I've rubber or bottomed out, doesnt happen. Motons are worth every penny.:2tu: