You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I gotta get me one of them orange Verts if that is how they come "Bone Stock"
VERY NICE!
Dyno numbers???
BTW the anti sub belts need to be mounted behind your waist (you will sit on them if mounted behind the seats or go under your thighs if attached at the lap belt anchors)if you are going to really use them and be safe. This bone stock baby of yours looks mighty fast.
I mounted mine behind the seat and fed the belt between the seat back and seat bottom.

Last edited:

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I gotta get me one of them orange Verts if that is how they come "Bone Stock"
VERY NICE!
Dyno numbers???
BTW the anti sub belts need to be mounted behind your waist (you will sit on them if mounted behind the seats or go under your thighs if attached at the lap belt anchors)if you are going to really use them and be safe. This bone stock baby of yours looks mighty fast.
I mounted mine behind the seat and fed the belt between the seat back and seat bottom.

I think thats RED.....................anyways very nice and very clean

OP
OP
P

PJJP

Viper Owner
Reaction score
it's actually red...that camera is not too good

OP
OP
P

PJJP

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This thing is so much fun. I recommend everyone here with a little self-control do the same. I cannot tell you how much fun it is. Gave some friends a ride today. It's fun to listen to what they say/scream while under boost.

Sinister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrads on the build, seen the car when I was checking on mine. The car looked great, I'm having so much fun with mine also. :2tu:

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't use your 6 points like that. The whole purpose of the anit-sub belt is being defeated by the improper install.

However, your car is badass.

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thing is so much fun. I recommend everyone here with a little self-control do the same. I cannot tell you how much fun it is. Gave some friends a ride today. It's fun to listen to what they say/scream while under boost.

I feel the same way and mine is a stock 08 I just got. Can't imagine how a TT under full boost must feel like. I think I'd scream too.
BTW your wheels are simply gorgeous!
Claude