[PICS] Pics of My New Carbon Straight 5 360's [PICS]

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey that looks great, the car is looking good. whats the hold up on the rear.

Nothing really I know Steve is still working on them and I've been pretty busy so we just haven't caught up in awhile. Next on the list though:)

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice. Now it may be time to make a mod or two on the "dull" rear of the car especially since the rest of the car looks so awesome. I have always thought that the Gen 3 & 4 rears were very ordinary. Maybe a carbon fiber spoiler and blacked out (or carbon fiber) rear fascia??? Anyways, looks great.

Even just painting the lower section of the rear fascia would make a big difference.

You must be registered for see images

SFViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even just painting the lower section of the rear fascia would make a big difference.

I agree 100%, it carries the black & red theme from the front to rear. Thats one good looking Viper.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Thanks Austin, yep I agree and am doing that on the coupe rear when it's painted and installed. Looks good.

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car looks great Flatout. Any idea what the holdup is at 360 on getting their Concave's for Vipers completed? I've been waiting for (going on) 3 months now, and their customer service is "No bueno"!

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Car looks great Flatout. Any idea what the holdup is at 360 on getting their Concave's for Vipers completed? I've been waiting for (going on) 3 months now, and their customer service is "No bueno"!

Not sure, Ryan is the only order I have pending right now and they are moving pretty quickly on his set at the moment. Who is your sales rep? We had been having some trouble with the new CNC machine that makes it possible for us to cut the concaves for the gen 3-4. I know that was the hold up on Ryans set but we worked on them all weekend and might have to finish the radius on the spokes by hand either way they will go out the door and look great:)

I personally don't know about another reps customers. I will ask next time I talk to Alain about Ryans set though.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! Pics looks great but something tells me you really need to see this baby in person with the sun beating down on it to get the full appreciation of the look. :D
Very nice.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How much are they in viper sizes for round about prices? We all want to know!?!?!

Anyone interested in $$$ should PM me. Vendors have to be careful about posting product info in the general forums. Not cheap though ;)

Tiago

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Tiago; did you get new shoes on yours yet?

not yet.

I got a temporary set of forgelines for now, but want to sell the HRE's before I purchase another set of rims, don't want all these rims sitting around lol.

Joe_Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great Wheeler!!!!! I need to up my game and run with the big boys!!!!

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Joe! Word of advice, don't move to Texas so much $$$ spent on cars the big dogs wouldn't even notice my sled lol;)

Joe_Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're just saying that to keep out the competition.... which would be me and Neil LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you and Terry are doing good bro!!!

SFViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice looking wheels...but one small curb rash will be extremely expensive to repair. Nice job on the CF wrap fuel door.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave