Picture of my Viper Cake :)

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just thought i'd share a Picture of the cake my wife had made for my 30th Birthday yesterday! Pretty Awesome! Definitely the best looking cake i've ever had!

You must be registered for see images attach

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice... Man, you're still a pup!!! I had a yellow 1988 Chrysler Conquest TSi when I was 30. Wish I still had it! Happy belated birthday!

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Yah she is definitely a keeper. I'm planning on making her a Challenger SRT8 cake for her Birthday on the 29th (Thats what she drives daily).

Haha Yah BIRD325, I ordered a pair of those for her, haven't gotten them yet lol.

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice cake JUCD VPR, happy belated bday.

My GF also gave me a Viper Cake for my bday a few weeks back. Not trying to hijack your thread, but c'mon, how often do we get Viper Cake threads??? My GF gets a "10" for effort, but maybe a "2" as a Viper designer. She claims it was a blend between my Gen III and a Gen V.....LOL

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

My GF also gave me a Viper Cake for my bday a few weeks back. Not trying to hijack your thread, but c'mon, how often do we get Viper Cake threads??? My GF gets a "10" for effort, but maybe a "2" as a Viper designer. She claims it was a blend between my Gen III and a Gen V.....LOL

Thats awesome! Kudo's to her, that looks great man! Looks like we've got some good women in our lives!

If anyone else has a Viper Cake, Post up some pictures!!

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score

With a bit of Porsche hips, but it looks great. I can appreciate the effort involved.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang