PIR 2008 Drivers Traing / Track Dates

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Cascade Sports Car Club has the absolute best DRIVERS TRAINING and Hi Perf Driving events at PIR-Portland. Open to Viper Owners, too, but dont have to bring a VIPER!

2008 dates: 3/15; 4/25; 6/6; 8/15; 9/12; 10/24. 1st-time Novices need a classroom the night before. Preced at $165 HPDE, - $195 Drivers Ed. [$25 REBATE to PartsRack '07-'08 Customers!} Full details and online registration at:

Cascade Sports Car Club - Driver's Training

Check out the other PIR track events at Portland International Raceway - Official Home Page

Many clubs (Team Continental, Audi, Shelby, BMW, Porsche etc do allow VIPERS in to some of their open track events.)

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon --

As another member of Cascade, I can vouch for the quality of instructors at their driver training events.

Jon, I plan on doing the September and October driver training events; how do I go about getting the $25 rebate from Parts Rack for each event? Thanks!

/Rich

OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jon --

As another member of Cascade, I can vouch for the quality of instructors at their driver training events.

Jon, I plan on doing the September and October driver training events; how do I go about getting the $25 rebate from Parts Rack for each event? Thanks!

/Rich

When you complete a 2008 CSCC Driving School you get a certificate in your name.

FAX or mail it for $25 off PartsRack orders in 2008! 2 schools = $50, 3 = $150

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sent my cheque in 3 weeks ago. Haven't got school address in the return mail yet though

Hoping to pick up a set of PS2s from you at PIR Jon.

First "formal training" course for me. Lookin' forward to it.

I invited a Porsche 911 guy down, but he hasn't replied yet.

Ted

Cindi Lux

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon is correct that Cascade puts on a great drivers training.

For those going out, have a great time. :2tu:

Also, it looks like we will be testing our Viper CC at PIR on the day prior to the school if anybody is interested. We will be out there on June 5th. Mostly to work on our standing starts!

Anyway, enjoy the school everybody!

Cindi

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I took the course. Had a great time and learned a ton. I was even priveleged to get JonB as my instructor (thanks Jon). Already received my new tires and when the track taught me to switch my Greens to Reds, Jon gave me my $25 discount!

Even stock Vipers should take the course to improve your driving skills. I learned that my car is extremely difficult to control because it is so overpowered. I expect to take the course twice more to learn proper control of my car.

Mark G. (Viper magazine editor) said that he wants to put the article I wrote in Viper magazine.

Thanks to all the great people at the CSCC!

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have 2 car shows to do 8&9th of Aug. I'd like to attend the HPD course on the 15th (and visit the Hood River Plane Museum)but it may be too much as we'll be leaving on the 21st for V0I X.

Ted

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456