Please post some pics

asams06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted everyone to post a picture of their viper. The best picture you have. Hopefully one day I'll have a few pictures of my own to post up here, but until then I have to live vicariously through you guys.

V10 ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK, Take your pick

You must be registered for see images attach

2005 Copperhead #298

or

2000 GTS ACR

VOI9

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

asams06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My favorite was always a 96 GTS Blue w/ White stripes, but I had always wanted them to make that in a convertible. I wouldn't mind driving either of those cars. Very nice collection I must say.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My favorite was always a 96 GTS Blue w/ White stripes, but I had always wanted them to make that in a convertible. I wouldn't mind driving either of those cars. Very nice collection I must say.

They made a blue/white '97 RT. Not too sure how many were made (I know it was a low production number).

3992DSC00864.JPG

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately u have to be a vca member to post pics - gee i miss the old days

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Unfortunately u have to be a vca member to post pics - gee i miss the old days

Where did you get that idea? If you can post a message you should be able to post a pic. Look at some of the others who have posted pics and are not listed as being VCA members.

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She's gone now. :(

You must be registered for see images

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another

I need to get some good pictures of the new Red & Yellow though... It's been too rainy lately...:cool:

OP
OP
A

asams06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need1, that isn't your garage is it? If it is, then well, done, not only is there (correct me if I'm wrong) but a Copperhead, 2 Lambourghini's, a Stingray and an Aston Martin. That is one sweet collection. If it isn't yours, whose is it? I gotta meet this guy and see if he can spread the wealth.

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need1, that isn't your garage is it? If it is, then well, done, not only is there (correct me if I'm wrong) but a Copperhead, 2 Lambourghini's, a Stingray and an Aston Martin. That is one sweet collection. If it isn't yours, whose is it? I gotta meet this guy and see if he can spread the wealth.

It's our showroom. We do single day driving events with the cars, and also run a car club (you pay monthly, you get access to our cars) In total we have about 60.

In that picture is a new '07 Porsche TT, Lambo Gallardo, Ferrari F430, BMW M6, AM V8 Vantage, up top is a '72 Stingray with 9k original miles, then an old 914 & mercedes.

If you're in the DFW area, you can stop on by any time, just ask for Josh (That's me ;))

OP
OP
A

asams06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
man, need1, I might just have to make a special trip to DFW. Now I see a Bentley Continental GT, 2 Rolls and a GT. You guys pretty much have the garage that I dream about. I'm salivating.

OP
OP
A

asams06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm from NC, but I would definitely make a special trip just to drive those beauties.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4