Stiffler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Belanger CAT Back....

21rearview2-med.jpg

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stiffler:
Belanger CAT Back....

21rearview2-med.jpg

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ricers Beware.
supergrin.gif

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

These are Year One repros of 1971 Plymouth GTX exhaust tips. They required some modification to work. They look great, but I wish they were stainless.

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">Oddly enough, I prefer the stock tips primarily because they bend up underneath the rear facia therefore hiding the neck down of the pipes. I had the ceramic coating buffed off and then chromed them.</FONT f>

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by S/CDaveNY:
How Loud is the Corsa ? I would like somthing a little louder then stock Thanks David

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
David,

The Corsa system is slightly louder then stock but not as loud as the Borla system. I have headers and highflow cats which give it the tone and volume that I'm looking for.
cool.gif
Not too soft and not too loud. Check out their website: Corsa . The sound on their website is pretty close to what I have. With stock manifolds and stock cats it sounds similar to a UPS truck
dead.gif
...still better then stock though.

OP
OP
S

Stiffler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Have you put your GTS on the dyno at Heffner's last year. I remember a blue/white with similar mods. It sounded loud, but of good quality. You couldn't hear the engine until the very top end of 4th.

Sean
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry Sean it wasn't me, I didn't purchase my Viper till Feb 02.

OP
OP
S

Stiffler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Hey Stiffler,
Do you only have the Belanger Cat Back system? We are thinking of installing a Belanger Cat Back and some Hi Flow Cats this winter and I would like some input on how they would sound.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have Belanger Headers, Random Technology CATS and the Belanger CAT Back. It sounds awesome at idle, very deep and throaty like an old muscle car. It's loud when accelerating from 1rst through 4rth but once you get into 5th you can hear the radio/passenger just fine.

OrecaGTS-R/T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hers a 5' rice pipe on a Viper. Found this pic on the SVS website ages ago. Posted this pic a while back and aparently it was one of the loudest and worst sounding Vipers around.
You must be registered for see images

Rowan.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dr E:
Anyone got pics of the Borla tips?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Dr. E:
If I'm not mistaken, ACR Larry is showin you his above
smile.gif

artman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neil, those big tips are very close (touching?) the top plastic of the facial. You are might melt/distort the plastic as those pipes get very hot. May want to try to lower the tips a bit.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea, they are touching still got to line them up right, they need to go back but they are tight for space, there isn't that much room for adjustments

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Borla fitted last week, doesn't have the rolled edge like ACR Larry's anyone got idea's how to remove or cut down the centre pipe slightly without breaking the weld on the tips, my garage guy reckons a plasma cutter will do the job ? Are the mopar tips available separately ?

tips.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960