Post up the best pic of your SRT

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TonyCool, thats enough. You need to stop.

... Because my Viper is getting jealous! Yours looks SOOOO good!;)

I also would just like to say that I am a disgrace as a Viper owner with a nice DSLR camera that I have thousands invested into because I haven't done a proper photo shoot with it. :nono:

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LOL Thanks :2tu:, I'll stop for a while since the weather got bad :mad:. Those where taken with a point and shoot by my wife, have to wonder what a professional photographer with decent Photoshop skills and a good DSLR could do with this car. I'll find out someday.

TonyCool, thats enough. You need to stop.

... Because my Viper is getting jealous! Yours looks SOOOO good!;)

I also would just like to say that I am a disgrace as a Viper owner with a nice DSLR camera that I have thousands invested into because I haven't done a proper photo shoot with it. :nono:

cujo200231

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before vinyl

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

After vinyl- about 97% done

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Im sure not everyones taste, but i like the hot colors

cujo200231

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you! Needless to say, but this will be the last car that I ever wrap. Im surprised I didnt become an alcoholic with this project

cujo200231

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha.. I was just going to say "wow, that looks great, how bad is it to wrap the car?!"

Haha it it is time consuming but panels like the rear quarter panels are easy, sadly I didn't realize the nightmare I was getting into. The front bumper, 08 hood, rear bumper, trunklid and especially the mirrors are complete chaos between all the curves and you will find yourself with a bunch of extra material with no place to go with it. Stripes are hard because they cant be cut straight either. Because of certain be ds in the hood for instance, it gives the illusion the the curves bend. I didn't want seems so it was a matter of trial and error on where to start vinyling whatever panel you are doing because for me, it did matter so I would have bunching issues. Almost everyone paints the mirrors. Miraculously and I should have been playing the lottery because with some luck I managed to wrap one. I couldn't get the other one and after trying it at least 10 times and probably 10 or hours, I seemed it on the bottom.
Sorry for the rant, but it is a nightmare and I have experience laying down clear 3m bras. Only good think is that with all the wasted vinyl from messing up, it only cost me around 800 or so for all the vinyl. Probably 500-600 if I nailed it 1st time.

latamud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still haven't had a day with good lighting. Today is day 1 Hot Rod Power Tour.

HLANDIS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had some rain earlier in the day. Not as glossy as normal but still looks good I think! Slayin the Dragon in the Smoky Mtns.
You must be registered for see images attach

70cuda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Latamud your car looks great, def one of my favourites on here. What front splitter combo is that on the front, is it the ACR one? Also which wheels are those. Thanks, Tyler

latamud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Latamud your car looks great, def one of my favourites on here. What front splitter combo is that on the front, is it the ACR one? Also which wheels are those. Thanks, Tyler

Thanks. The front splitter is ACR. The wheels are 20s 360 Forged Spec 5s. The centers are clear coated brushed aluminum with chrome lips. I sprayed the wheels with plastiDip Satin black to protect them from all the grime I was going to put them through on the Hot Rod Power Tour. Basically peel able wheel bra. I like the look so much Ive just left it this way. While I was in Afghanistan I bought a used Autoform Hardtop on eBay from a guy in Chacago. When the Power Tour passed through the Area I peeled off for a little to pick it up. It came off a red Viper. I finished the tour out with two tone black with a red top. I originally planned to PLASTIDIP the top black and have it professionally painted once I returned home but I liked how the red pops out matching the tow hook (snow cone holder) and the red calipers.

Attachments

• IMG_6180_detail.JPG
    IMG_6180_detail.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've been back and forth about going with a brushed aluminum wheel vs a black wheel. This seems to be the best of both worlds. Your car looks absolutely sinister with the wheels in black. How difficult is it to apply and remove the Plastidip? How does the finish look when you get up close and personal to the wheels?

I don't know that I've seen the canards applied in that position before. Looks good, especially with that ACR splitter.

Thanks. The front splitter is ACR. The wheels are 20s 360 Forged Spec 5s. The centers are clear coated brushed aluminum with chrome lips. I sprayed the wheels with plastiDip Satin black to protect them from all the grime I was going to put them through on the Hot Rod Power Tour. Basically peel able wheel bra. I like the look so much Ive just left it this way. While I was in Afghanistan I bought a used Autoform Hardtop on eBay from a guy in Chacago. When the Power Tour passed through the Area I peeled off for a little to pick it up. It came off a red Viper. I finished the tour out with two tone black with a red top. I originally planned to PLASTIDIP the top black and have it professionally painted once I returned home but I liked how the red pops out matching the tow hook (snow cone holder) and the red calipers.

98intrigue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet pic Ryan. Looks like you got those new KWs on the car. Any more pics to show off the new stance?

Thanks, Doug! No pictures yet...I've been lazy and haven't even done a photoshoot of my own car. A photographer/friend is setting something up with a model, so that could be fun.

Rads

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First post! Had my 03 for about a year and a half. Absolutely love it. Just got it wrapped in Matte White and Fake CF. Turned out awesome, the Matte White works sooooo well on this car. Just stunning in person.

If any of you guys live near Kelowna (BC) I highly recommend you swing by Mirror Image. The guys are artists...

kllymartin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
First post! Had my 03 for about a year and a half. Absolutely love it. Just got it wrapped in Matte White and Fake CF. Turned out awesome, the Matte White works sooooo well on this car. Just stunning in person.

I did that about 3 yrs. ago.

Rads

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did that about 3 yrs. ago.

Nice! How long did you leave it on? (or is it still on?) how did it hold up for you? I've put it through about 2500km and a track day so far with very minimal rock chipping.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte