Post up the best pic of your SRT

NorthernSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My first 08.
You must be registered for see images attach

Nice shots!!!
Blue with silver/white stripes always looks fantastic and with that background...just stellar.

Great Thread, keep em coming.

Last edited:

99FRC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my new 08 Viper at the Texas Mile 2008

My old TT

Sinister

Enthusiast
Reaction score

99FRC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I saw your car there...how did you do?

I was in my Audi RS4 (I knew I was not going to run). We were right next to ART.

I ran 170mph...car had 850 miles on it and it was running into a 20-30mph headwind(wind was knocking 5-8mph off most cars). I'm going back this OCT to run the mile again 100% stock with 5000+ break-in miles. The car feels alot stronger so I'm expecting high 170's to low 180's if the wind is calm.:drive:

My best mile pass ever is 206.98mph:D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOVIN' all these pictures...keep 'em coming!!!
Canyon: THAT is some mean front splitter...you painting it BLACK to match?? AWESOME! ~juli

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Juli That spoiler has been broken 3 times. I am getting pretty good at fiberglass and paint. Thanks for the comp. There are a lot of great pics in here some I have for my desktop pics. and screen savers.
Chris

LOVIN' all these pictures...keep 'em coming!!!
Canyon: THAT is some mean front splitter...you painting it BLACK to match?? AWESOME! ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Juli That spoiler has been broken 3 times. I am getting pretty good at fiberglass and paint. Thanks for the comp. There are a lot of great pics in here some I have for my desktop pics. and screen savers.
Chris

Hey, remember you asked ME, who is TOTALLY clueless on posting pics, and now you're an expert on posting up your pix!!!! :headbang: AWESOME!
HOW in the heck can that spoiler break? (You don't call it a splitter, cus it's in one piece?)...looks pretty tough to me!!! (Would look BADASP in BLACK!) LOVE YOUR CAR, always did!~! :2tu::2tu::2tu: ~juli

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli I finally figured out how to do it. It came to me in the night. Like most of my ideas. Calif roads are pretty rough on cars in general mix in a few dirveways and gutters and wham. Last time I broke it in three places on a viper event. I was pretty bummed and my wife was saying it's garbage but, that just motivated me more to fix it. A few plates with screws and some netting and fiberglass mix and magic sand remove and fill screw holes sand and paint and then wait for the next time. I put on the new top this year and added the SSR rims and some sports cups. I have also been drag racing it with some very cool 18" 345 MT drag radials. Doing pretty good not as well as other here post but, its real. 12.0 is my best time to date. I don't really understand how a stock 04 Viper with runflats can get into the 11 sec area but, hats off if it's true. Still trying to get there but, you won't go there with any wheel spin. Trying to get that to stop it may require a different gear set. Currently I am running 3:73 and finish the 1/4 at the top of 4th about 6k Maybe a 3:55 might work better. :dunno:

Hey, remember you asked ME, who is TOTALLY clueless on posting pics, and now you're an expert on posting up your pix!!!! :headbang: AWESOME!
HOW in the heck can that spoiler break? (You don't call it a splitter, cus it's in one piece?)...looks pretty tough to me!!! (Would look BADASP in BLACK!) LOVE YOUR CAR, always did!~! :2tu::2tu::2tu: ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Canyon: You're doing splendidly~! 12.0 is a GREAT time...glad you're out enjoying your BEAST!
(You're probably right on the gears, swapping to 3:55s, bummer on the wheel-hop/spin...it happens to TONS of people)...loving the top and BLACK wheels...yes!!!
GOOD for you!!! Sounds like you're truly enjoying the car, I'm so glad! ~juli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960