ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CIMG5417.JPG

early morning drive ... :drive:

seabass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm no racer but shouldn't you be looking either straight ahead or towards the camera? Also, in typical Nascar fashion you need to have a thumbs up hanging out the window.

Mark - please have your photog see Flatout's post on how to take a pan shot:)

All kidding aside, nice pic, and great looking car.

John N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No fabulous background, but I am kind of biased about the girl in the front.......:D
[media]http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/SSG_AAN3.JPG[/media]

Immanuel

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My blue SRT10 baby...... With my wifes C-class AMG (350HP)stock with Brabus rims in the backround. The night picture are my modded fog light 10,000k. It really lights up the night!

Last edited:

dragnet

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Live and work in Lagos Nigeria. Viper at my home
:omg: And your first post too...sure...blame the WIFE~!!! (Did that buff out?) ~juli
Unfortunately, it's more extensive. The wife was only 1/4 mile from the house in cold wet weather and did a few 360s into a ditch and fence. The car is at Woodhouse now for repairs and will get headers, controller, motons, etc. Guess the offroad excursion is a good excuse to get the mods. I've only driven it for 2 weeks since November and have only put probably 500 of the 1300 miles on it. The wife has driven the rest!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it's more extensive. The wife was only 1/4 mile from the house in cold wet weather and did a few 360s into a ditch and fence. The car is at Woodhouse now for repairs and will get headers, controller, motons, etc. Guess the offroad excursion is a good excuse to get the mods. I've only driven it for 2 weeks since November and have only put probably 500 of the 1300 miles on it. The wife has driven the rest!

(I was kidding about the buffing out! :))
Yeah, any driver (male/female) has to be so careful with these BEASTS in cold/wet weather. Bummer on the damage. NICE though that SHE's driving the most of the miles~!!! AND yes, good for getting the mods at Woodhouse~!!! :2tu: I presume your wife was okay after this accident? More power to her, but yeah, gotta drive to the conditions. ~juli

mopower

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here is another pic from the Mopar Show in Mobile.

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala