ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CIMG5417.JPG

early morning drive ... :drive:

seabass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm no racer but shouldn't you be looking either straight ahead or towards the camera? Also, in typical Nascar fashion you need to have a thumbs up hanging out the window.

Mark - please have your photog see Flatout's post on how to take a pan shot:)

All kidding aside, nice pic, and great looking car.

John N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No fabulous background, but I am kind of biased about the girl in the front.......:D
[media]http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/SSG_AAN3.JPG[/media]

Immanuel

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My blue SRT10 baby...... With my wifes C-class AMG (350HP)stock with Brabus rims in the backround. The night picture are my modded fog light 10,000k. It really lights up the night!

Last edited:

dragnet

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Live and work in Lagos Nigeria. Viper at my home
:omg: And your first post too...sure...blame the WIFE~!!! (Did that buff out?) ~juli
Unfortunately, it's more extensive. The wife was only 1/4 mile from the house in cold wet weather and did a few 360s into a ditch and fence. The car is at Woodhouse now for repairs and will get headers, controller, motons, etc. Guess the offroad excursion is a good excuse to get the mods. I've only driven it for 2 weeks since November and have only put probably 500 of the 1300 miles on it. The wife has driven the rest!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it's more extensive. The wife was only 1/4 mile from the house in cold wet weather and did a few 360s into a ditch and fence. The car is at Woodhouse now for repairs and will get headers, controller, motons, etc. Guess the offroad excursion is a good excuse to get the mods. I've only driven it for 2 weeks since November and have only put probably 500 of the 1300 miles on it. The wife has driven the rest!

(I was kidding about the buffing out! :))
Yeah, any driver (male/female) has to be so careful with these BEASTS in cold/wet weather. Bummer on the damage. NICE though that SHE's driving the most of the miles~!!! AND yes, good for getting the mods at Woodhouse~!!! :2tu: I presume your wife was okay after this accident? More power to her, but yeah, gotta drive to the conditions. ~juli

mopower

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here is another pic from the Mopar Show in Mobile.

You must be registered for see images attach