Powerfest now a Private Event

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JH has just announced that Powerfest is now a private event - only spectators and participants that "he" approves will be allowed to attend.

Did anyone really exact anything less?

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
shake.gif
puke.gif
Not trying to start any state wars here,but didnt this whole thing start off as a Fla. event,seems like a great time of the year for some vipers all over the country to get together, put some faces to names,enjoy the great Fla. sunshine,settle some grudge matches,Personally I believe i would be proud to be on the "BANNED"list for powerfest and its crooked promoter, as this so called tuner and his practices makes me sick to the core.Sounds like the Fla event is back on. I sure hope to see a lot of great people and cars from all over the country here.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Read between the lines:

Why invite the public when lots of people are out to kick his *** or show him a good ol' time? If he only invites those that are on his side, he'll be safe... duh

Gerald

trumper Z06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gerald:
Read between the lines:

Why invite the public when lots of people are out to kick his *** or show him a good ol' time? If he only invites those that are on his side, he'll be safe... duh

Gerald

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

supergrin.gif
: BINGO
supergrin.gif
:

laugh.gif
did we just hear HENNESSEY... "CLUCK" !!!
laugh.gif

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gerald:
Read between the lines:

Gerald

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BINGO!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456