1 (23).JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 1 (24).JPG
    1 (24).JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 10

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rob you have some serious camera skeeeelz brother! Those photos are amazing! Your use of focus and angle are awesome. I'm guessing you don't use your camera's auto-focus?

It was great to see you again man....been awhile.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pics guys...Tom and Baron - thanks again for a great FULL day of driving

Rob...great pics man. We need to get some more shots like that at the beginning of the cruise when they're all cleaned up!

Drummerboy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Glad you enjoyed the photos guys - Not to bad considering they were taken with the harsh midday sun directly overhead. Would have liked to have had different glass as well.

It was a good run - If its one thing I've learned about Lime Kiln Road, is that I seriously need to attend a performance driving school!

- Rob

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you enjoyed the photos guys - Not to bad considering they were taken with the harsh midday sun directly overhead. Would have liked to have had different glass as well.

It was a good run - If its one thing I've learned about Lime Kiln Road, is that I seriously need to attend a performance driving school!

- Rob

That is my favorite road in NoVA so far. We've driven it a bit faster than we did today, but with all the bikers and other traffic it was tough.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is my favorite road in NoVA so far. We've driven it a bit faster than we did today, but with all the bikers and other traffic it was tough.

Oh hell yea...my first trip on that road was the event you organized Kelly back in July. I think we seriously only had two tires on the ground at all times:headbang:

Drummerboy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey AbsolutHank,

I have a buddy who says he knew you (saw a pic of your vipe on my facebook) previously when you had 2 Vettes? Said they were sick - any photos?

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh hell yea...my first trip on that road was the event you organized Kelly back in July. I think we seriously only had two tires on the ground at all times:headbang:

Yeah, we definitely were 'spirited' on that run....just the way I like it!!! No giant dogs in Jettas to be stuck behind!!!

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I look forward to more cruises. If any of you guys are interested in a two day (or more) run. I'd be happy to help plan a trip.

I know the roads from here to the Smokies and back. Maybe we can add a few cars to the spring Dragon run in '10..??.. I do this trip every year or so. I'd love to head down with a few vipers.

Did you guys check the FL guys trip out???:

http://forums.viperclub.org/vca-viper-events-gatherings/631369-vipers-smokies-video.html

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are some damn good lookin' Vipers in ya'll's (sorry for the Texas word) group! Hank, I gotta say it again. Thats one badass SRT.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in. Next time let's discuss it further.

John

I look forward to more cruises. If any of you guys are interested in a two day (or more) run. I'd be happy to help plan a trip.

I know the roads from here to the Smokies and back. Maybe we can add a few cars to the spring Dragon run in '10..??.. I do this trip every year or so. I'd love to head down with a few vipers.

Did you guys check the FL guys trip out???:

http://forums.viperclub.org/vca-viper-events-gatherings/631369-vipers-smokies-video.html

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in. Next time let's discuss it further.

John

I'm in as well! Two day trips are great. We have an awesome group of people and nothing is more fun than a day of driving and hanging out with Viper friends, and then doing it all over again the next day! :D

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey AbsolutHank,

I have a buddy who says he knew you (saw a pic of your vipe on my facebook) previously when you had 2 Vettes? Said they were sick - any photos?

Hey Rob...whats his hame?:drive:

You must be registered for see images attach

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What the hell was I thinking when I sold her???????:( Rob you are one lucky guy:)....

Drummerboy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What the hell was I thinking when I sold her???????:( Rob you are one lucky guy:)....

Dude - how the hell have you been, and what the hell have you been up to!?

I just took the ride out to our local road course yesterday and had a blast! Went driting, hit the skidpads up and did some Auto-X. Car was a total beast on the circuit!

I'll be posting up some video of the day later on my FB page - Are you on Facebook?

- Rob

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just took the ride out to our local road course yesterday and had a blast! Went driting, hit the skidpads up and did some Auto-X. Car was a total beast on the circuit!

A) What is our 'local road course'?? Summit Point or Fairfax County Parkway?:D

B) You had your car out YESTERDAY?? In the snow and salt??:crazy2:

C) Thanks for inviting the rest of us!!!:nono::D

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing like a bit of snow to make it interesting......

I spent the day at work but a 4X4 workout on the skid pad sound fun....

Drummerboy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A) What is our 'local road course'?? Summit Point or Fairfax County Parkway?:D

B) You had your car out YESTERDAY?? In the snow and salt??:crazy2:

C) Thanks for inviting the rest of us!!!:nono::D

Hey BlackSnake,

I was at Summit, and even though I had no idea what I was doing, I had a total blast!! There were a couple hundred people there and the Drift and Karting competitions were awesome!

I didn't invite any Viper or Exotic guys because I knew everyone wouldn't want to dirty their pretty cars - Surprisingly enough not only did my car not melt, it actually amazed me how well it held up (with cold tires/track and snow/water/ice) the Nitto's were still grippin ******* the track and we were top down and toasty racing on the track the entire day!

Here's some footage of us along with my friend Jeff's and his 'Stang on the track: YouTube - latindrummerboy's Channel

If you guys aren't afraid of taking your cars out in the winter, let me know as I'll be on the road for sure!

- Rob

Drummerboy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This reminds me - $100 a pop for a full day of Drag Racing (Both Lanes) at a private track rental at MIR this coming Sunday!!!

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Rob I have been keeping myself busy still building that damn house that Ive been building ever since you picked up the Viper. I have sold the Yellow C6 Z06 and currently just chilling out in a BMW 645Cic conv. But as soon as I get this freakin house built(should be done in next 8 weeks) and get me finances back in line(this big arss project has eaten my cash up) I will be in another Viper by next summer. Looks like you are having the time of your life with the viper wish I was with ya bud:2tu:. Be safe my man:headbang:

Dude - how the hell have you been, and what the hell have you been up to!?

I'll be posting up some video of the day later on my FB page - Are you on Facebook?

- Rob