HARVEY_OSBORNE_S_DODGES_031.JPG
HARVEY_OSBORNE_S_DODGES_035.JPG
HARVEY_OSBORNE_S_DODGES_015.JPG
HARVEY_OSBORNE_S_DODGES_024.JPG
HARVEY_OSBORNE_S_DODGES_009.JPG

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome pics. The brackets look great. I never thought of removing the moton stickers. I love the look. Just might do it myself now. When is the car going to be in Hot Rod Mag?

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man those Chromed 6-Spoke rims look GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two things, ugly windshield stickers and it looks like a small scratch near the left side exhaust and/or dried wax on the inner fender bolts if you are trying to put in a magazine spread....just my $.02

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice BUT did he say it was OK to go public with the PICS before the mag is out (you may want to check with him on this one. )

OP
OP
W

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two things, ugly windshield stickers and it looks like a small scratch near the left side exhaust and/or dried wax on the inner fender bolts if you are trying to put in a magazine spread....just my $.02

just glad u didn't notice the laser interceptor install

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The color of green really grows on you after a while, when it first came out, I wasn't that crazy about it, but it looks really good here....good luck !

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pics!!!! The Challenger is truly the coolest Muscle Car around. And the green Viper just rocks :2tu:

FEDBYVORTECH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wallbanger the SSG is hot. Did you add the stripes? I have noticed in other pics they dont go all the way down the rear like factory stripes.

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wallbanger the SSG is hot. Did you add the stripes? I have noticed in other pics they dont go all the way down the rear like factory stripes.

The car was originally red with no stripes. Wallbanger sent the car to 5dcollision to have it repainted with the stripes, and get the Venzano interior. If you go to 5dcollision.com and look at their project vipers, there is photo documentation of the entire process.

Viper Projects:
Viper Lover's Dream

Harvey's Tranformation:
Harvey's Viper Transformation

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi