Purple prowlin'...

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Purple prowlin\'...

Having seen the color plates in person, I would be willing to bet a nice shiny quarter that the color will be much closer to this:

vv2.jpg

And that suits me just fine!! :2tu:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<< Having seen the color plates in person, I would be willing to bet a nice shiny quarter that the color will be much closer to this: >>

i'll pretend i didnt read that.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Having seen the color plates in person, I would be willing to bet a nice shiny quarter that the color will be much closer to this:

vv2.jpg

And that suits me just fine!! :2tu:

Dodge should have shown the Viper in one of the new colors. If this is really the purple, maybe I'll take one and they can shove the Red/ White one...

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

purple isn't for me but it looks good in the first few pics. I think I'd like it in a dark blue...saphire :2tu:

BLWNASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That is just dead ****!!

a Purple Viper sure is different, but I like it.

Viperholic

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'd love to see that purple vert with black stipes. Combine the stripes with the black wheels and it just looks badasssssss.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm totally not Diggin the Purple Viper thing.. at all... BUT.. I have a GF who is convinced that if I dont let her drive my car, she is just going to buy her own (and actually can), so if she was driving a purple one.. then it would be super hot !!

Jon

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm definitely not liking that example with the white stripes, it almost got a yuck response. The dropped one with black wheels is much better, but not one I'd choose. I did like those dark saphire's though, with like silver stripes, yummy.

Dave.

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Seeing these is making me really anxious to get our purple one!!!

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
To me On some of the new colors coming out the RED calipers are just not going to look right.
black--good silver---good white mamba's-- good--- blue--pretty good and ofcourse red but the new green the calipers r to red, the purple I think will look terrible. Maybe I have to see it but if It looks anything like austin's PS purple vert with the stripes..........bad news

pcc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are these custom paint jobs? The purple does not look like the Dodge paint samples, but I love that color.

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A Very Nice Color For A Girl.:D

hey now.....i have one ordered, plus i haved a 1970 plum crazy r/t se challenger. not to mention a 1970 340 cuda panther pink with pink strobe stripes, from the factory which is very rare. and yes, my wife likes them. but i will drive the crap out of the car when i get it.:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960