Purple

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw that people were asking about purple, so here you go. It actually looks really good on the Viper.

304PS-451-med.jpg

Austin

emo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Purple is nice but the green the one for me.

Thanx for posting the pix.

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like a real live purple Viper. Heh-heh. Purple doesn't work for me, but you did a good job on the transformation.

You must be registered for see images

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
304PS-45-1-med.jpg

New color - not too shabby. Since all this Photoshop stuff started in the Viper forum, I have found that I prefer the metallic colors. Metallic seems to do unusual colors a lot better - even making some of the colors look absolutely fabulous.

Tom Glenn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin, great work. I have a favor to request. Please help me pick a color for my Comp Coupe. This link http://www.midamericamotorplex.com/albums/viperdays2003.htm
has pictures of some on the track at Mid America (I run the red PVO car). I will be taking delivery of a new one in a few weeks and since your work with photo shop looked so good, and I am computer challanged. I was wondering if you would mind mocking up some different colors (with and without stripes) on a Comp Coupe. I would really appreciate it and if you can get to Motorsport Ranch in Ft. Worth Oct. 17-19 I will personally give you a ride, on the track, at speed, in our Comp Coupe. Thanks for your consideration.
Tom Glenn

S

SUN RA KAT

There is not a color a GTS does not look good in :laugh:

Too bad they stopped making them before they ran out of colors to do on them.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like all of those except the UPS one. That's nasty! I think I like the first one the best, or maybe the dark purple!

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres a Baby Blue for you Vivace. I hoep you like this blue. Foster I will work on a few colors for you. Any specific colors in mind?

304PS-48-med.jpg

Austin

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's disgusting, but you're really good at this! Meanwhile, I'm learning to check my email....... LOL

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol! He asked to see that color (maybe not that exact color, I tried lol...). Hey Big Carrot why did you get rid of your RT? That was a beautiful RT! And how much different is the GTS to the RT (besides having a removable top and all)?

Austin

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin, not the best of pic, but anyway to do the RT to match the Prowler

Thanks
John

195000_0111a.JPG

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol! He asked to see that color (maybe not that exact color, I tried lol...). Hey Big Carrot why did you get rid of your RT? That was a beautiful RT! And how much different is the GTS to the RT (besides having a removable top and all)?

Austin

I've always wanted a GTS, because I think they look better. I just love the lines. I REALLY miss the convertible top! The ACR is a little rarer than the R/T, and it handles a bit better. Other than that, they seem about the same. I think the yellow convertible got more attention from females! That is a GRRRRREAT thing! The only solution I can think of is to buy both! Have you seen my old car?

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw the old one. I saw the pic of you in the car, in the street pointing at the side of it or something like that. lol... It was a good pic though. Uuumm, I think I would have to agree with you on that one about the attention from the women ;) . Theres a yellow RT around here that has black stripes on it. Only seen it once though, it must be a "Garage Queen".

Austin

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foster- Im going to try and do the SRT in Sapphire, its a good color! How did you like the Baby Blue SRT?

Austin