Purple

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres a darker blue. I tried the sapphire blue but, it looked a little weird on the pic.
304Dark_Blue-med.jpg

I will try it on another SRT pic.

Austin

JGViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin,

I LOVE that purple GTS!!! My girlfriend wanted me to ask if you can make the stripes a lime green color (Purple & Green are her favorite colors). If not, that's cool! I just love those photos.

I have photoshop, but I have no idea how to do that!

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I could NCVCA. If I could do that, I would be a millionaire! JGVIPERGTS-I will try the lime green with purple. Im still new to doing this so, I may not not be able to do it but, I will try.

Thanks for the compliments! :D

Austin

Roadkill

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Austin, not the best of pic, but anyway to do the RT to match the Prowler

Thanks
John

195000_0111a.JPG

Already been done in real life.. ;)
My viper is the same paint code as the prowler purple.. I prefer it over the lighter purple colors.. but that's just me. I've got some more picts of it in the image galleries.

212rsidetop.jpg

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I LOVE your Viper ROADKILL!! ROADKILL, I dont know if you remember but, I had e-mailed you about your car not to long ago. Love that color on the Viper!
:laugh:

Austin

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That color does look good! I think it would look great on a GTS with some stripes. White, or maybe silver.

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those metallic colors remind me of Hot Wheels cars, especially the burgundy and lighter green.

Thanks for the pics!

-Dean.

VivaceViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol! He asked to see that color (maybe not that exact color, I tried lol...). Hey Big Carrot why did you get rid of your RT? That was a beautiful RT! And how much different is the GTS to the RT (besides having a removable top and all)?

Austin

:eek: ...YOWZER! Austin, Although you did an awsome job on putting the color on the SRT, that was not exactly what I had in mind, was more looking for the light matallic teal you used a few post back. I am pretty sure that just from seeing the baby blue on there gives me a good enough idea that it would not look good. Anywho, thanks for your efforts. :smirk:

Oh and BTW...I am a she not a he. That should better explain why I asked for such an off the wall color to begin with,LOL.

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That green looks like the same color as the motorcycle that Cody sold at Daytona(from Orange County Choppers TV series).

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dixter- Im working with Photshop 6.0 and plan to upgrade to 7.0 when I get the hang of 6. :)

JWALK35- Its a ride in a COMP COUPE! lol... I would ride in yours too. :D Payed for my services? Im not that good, I wsh I was. :laugh:

Austin

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OT

"That green looks like the same color as the motorcycle that Cody sold at Daytona(from Orange County Choppers TV series). "

Viperzilla, that is exactly what I thought. BTW, that is one talented 15 y.o. boy. Plus I can't get enough of the father and son (Paulies?) duking it out. Okay, now back to photoshopping vipers.

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: OT

Fluffy, thats AWESOME! I love that color! I bet that would look really good in person. GOOD JOB!!

Hopefully I will be that good soon. :D

Austin

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess I am that good. :D lol... Tried to get the Sapphire color. I think this is pretty close for now.

304Sapphire_SRT-med.jpg

Austin

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BigCarrot- I will try but, I havent mastered the "striping" technique yet (or PS for that matter) :D .

CycleRyan- Bluple? Purple/Blue? lol...

Austin

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VivaceViper- I appologize for not remembering that you were a woman (young lady). Now that I think of it, I do remember you posting not to long ago stating that you were female. If I upset you in anyway, Im sorry. :)

BTW: I think it is extremely cool to hear of and or see a woman that owns a Viper. Nice GEN 1 you have there to! :D

Austin

fluffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Orange gold metallic. :D

You must be registered for see images

I gave the stripes a try, but they just don't seem to come out right.

Here's a blue SRT with a hint of purple:

You must be registered for see images

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
userSRTbro_