Putting feelers out there...

OzeViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
guys...someone please buy this car...before he converts into a GTS and we are all busy for the next year or so ;)

Seriously though folks, Jason and others have put alot of effort into this car...for the price you won't be sorry!!!

sorry my grandmother just wont die fast enough! /cough

j/k

TexasPettey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You may want to consider some larger TB's and more tuning to get the RWHP number over 500. At 510RWHP, you could claim to have 600 flywheel and be at the same level as an Gen4 Viper or ZR1 for 1/4 the price. If I was to put my car up, that's how I would position it.

OP
OP
J

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You may want to consider some larger TB's and more tuning to get the RWHP number over 500. At 510RWHP, you could claim to have 600 flywheel and be at the same level as an Gen4 Viper or ZR1 for 1/4 the price. If I was to put my car up, that's how I would position it.

I like the way you think! I'll definitely throw the ZR1 comment out there when I post on the 'Vette forums ;)

We could always just take it out to tune it like we were going to to see if we can squeeze a few more ponies out of it.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We could always just take it out to tune it like we were going to to see if we can squeeze a few more ponies out of it.

Jason... I think you'll be happy with your purchase. You might consider vanity plates like ZR1 KLR. Good luck man!

New Buyer... I didn't think the older Vipers had that much power. Well OK then, I'm all about Corvette killin!

15 minutes later..............

Bring Bring Bring!

Hello? This is Jason...

Um, yeah, I just bought your car.

Whaddup happy new car owner? A question I presume?

Um, yeah, did you include a warranty?

:D

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the way you think! I'll definitely throw the ZR1 comment out there when I post on the 'Vette forums ;)

Yes, use whatever means to sell your car, in an honest way of course. It's all in the marketing! So in the title for your ads, where ever they may be, I would post the flywheel horsepower in the title and then in the body of the ad, discuss the rear wheel horsepower. Use all the spaces in the title that you can. Your car puts out ALOT of power on the motor. Nothing wrong with claiming that power in the ad title but also mention the dyno power. The title will be your selling point. Like any marketing... up your chances for a sale by an attractive introduction that will draw people into your shop.

borisshnitkin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey i actually emailed you about the car from autotrader. the only problem is that i would have to fly out there and get the car shipped back to new jersey on a truck. let me know if we can talk more about the price and see if we can work things out.. i do have the cash in hand

OP
OP
J

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey i actually emailed you about the car from autotrader. the only problem is that i would have to fly out there and get the car shipped back to new jersey on a truck. let me know if we can talk more about the price and see if we can work things out.. i do have the cash in hand

Thanks for your interest, but I took a deposit over the weekend and the sale is pending an inspection later in the week. If the buyer decides to walk I will contact you regarding your terms.

I've tried to be diligent about getting to all of the emails I've gotten from Autotrader and Cars.com, but if somehow I didn't reply to yours I apologize.