Question about Rims and Tires

Zan186

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok, I was talking to some local Viper owners and they said that it might be very hard for me to find 17" Kumo V700's. He mentioned that everyone is going to larger rims sizes etc.
I kind of like the look of these CCW's but they are a pain to keep clean. My fronts are good for another season but the rears are just about used up. Ideally I would like to just buy new rears and keep the same setup for another year. If I can't then I would probably go to 18" or 19". I dont really like the rubber band look as I like some sidewall.

Also when it comes down to weight of rims, which company makes good strong light rims?
Can someone post the link to CCW's homepage as well as homepages for some of the other Viper Rims manufacturer's.
Also what are the best tires that provide the best traction? I like the concept Wider is better too!

You must be registered for see images attach

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I already read through that! Need web sites

Save yourself some time and give JonB at Partsrack a call. I'm sure he can explain all of the options you in 20 mins or less. You may also want to reach out to Luke at TireRack. He's a good source of tire/rim performance info here. Try googling CCW Wheels, HRE, iForged, etc.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok, I was talking to some local Viper owners and they said that it might be very hard for me to find 17" Kumo V700's. ........
Also when it comes down to weight of rims, which company makes good strong light rims?

PartsRack still has a couple sets of 17" Kumhos at $739/set of 4 !!

We have super-light-forged, 1"widerF SSRs 18" for $1995/4; 24 chrome lugs + 4 caps!!!
PartsRack has 18" Kumhos sets for $1100
We also have Michelin Sport Cups 18"
We also have Toyos 18"
We also have Hoosiers 18"

We can even send you a BRAND NEW SET of HRE 17" wheels under $3000! Advertised elsewhere at a 'great deal at $3300+'

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21