Quite possibly the smallest SRT's ever

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quite possibly the smallest SRT\'s ever

Got this one at Wal-Mart. It is 1:87 scale (Matchbox RT/10 for size comparison):

8526minisrt-med.jpg

Got this one at Smith's Supermarket. It is a "Phat Boyz" SRT-10. It looks like it is sqaushed:

8526SRTphat-med.jpg

Both are available for trade for any type of model of the real cars in my sig. I pretty much have every red/white viper model available, but I need some of my Vette and M3. I think Jamie has one of my Vette, but he won't give it up. Vettes mean too much to him.

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Quite possibly the smallest SRT\'s ever

lol :D I told you I would try to find you one. :curse: And yes I have two of them. :p One with gold wheels and one with silver.I really need something to put in the car crusher :buttkick:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just incase everyone wants to buy all the Vipers in the 1:87 set, they also come in silver, black and blue. If anyone is interested, I can try to pick them up at Wal-Mart here. They seem to always have all the colors when I go.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

There is a smaller one (o.k.-not GEN-III), a "monopoly" version from matchbox

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

There is a smaller one (o.k.-not GEN-III), a "monopoly" version from matchbox

I have 2 Monopoly Vipers from Johnny Lightning. They are both solid chrome looking GTS's and also come w/a 1:64 scale Viper in the packages as well. I'm not sure what the scale is of the tiny ones, but definitly smaller than the 1:87 scale.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant