Radar interceptors

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK so not to incriminate myself but been doing some net searching on radar scrambler for the Viper. Anybody have one, recommend one?
What are the thoughts on this. Maybe even give some pointers. Just curious.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Valintine 1 and the Passport are supposed to be really good

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Valintine 1 and the Passport are supposed to be really good

Those are radar detectors not scramblers. Interfering with radar I believe is illegal and you'll have to search pretty hard to find a scrambler. Laser shifters or jammers on the other hand are legal in most states and do work rather well. ****** has a few to include the ZR4 which I've had good results with. I would first research what they use in your area.

OP
OP
broomrider

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I didn't take her serious on the scrambler

Anything that helps, lol the cops are reaaaalllly bad here. Especially the Barney Fife ones. They mostly spend their time playing stick em up in their vanity mirror but I just want them to wonder what was that, that went by in a blurr. All jokes aside, I wondered what was the latest and greatest.
:drive: no tickets of course.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was leaving a car show a while back and started to smoke my tires as I left. There was a line of cars in front of me so I wasn't going fast. I was immediately surrounded by three cops on foot. One of the cops literally told me "dude, how old are you? Why don't you act your age"? I told him "I am".

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you wont find a scrambler unless you are NSA or FBI or CIA maybe. laser yes, radar no....

Viper LP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have ALP Priority ... It's the best out there , I have in on my Lambo and Ferrari... I have been shot many times by lasers and the reading they get is 0

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are no products which successfully scramble or jam radar. Even if they were, they would be illegal. However, it is legal to "shift" o "jam" laser signals. As of right now, the AntiLaser Priority is the number one, most effective laser jammer available and it is capable of hardware updates as new laser guns go into use.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery