B) Use it!
C) Store in a dark corner for many years to try to make a profit

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Answers to Ken's questions:

A) Yes if minimum bid = $200,000
smile.gif

B) Abso-Freakin'-Lutely!!! Will be a nice alternative to my GTS!

C) Yes - If "A" doesn't happen; When I'm not performing "B", it will indeed be stored in a dark corner and many years from now if I sold it for $1 over the taxes I'll pay, it will be sold for a profit.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would really be nice to keep, but in light of what has happened, I would probably sell to the highest bidder. Then I would give the proceeds (minus the taxes for the privilage of winning) to a fund for the families of the victims or start one if there isn't one already.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bill Pemberton:
It will be impossible for you to trade it for a Competition Coupe, as I plan on winning it and that is my plan.

Bill " CompCoupe" Pemberton

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>So you plan on having the winning paycheck to buy the car from me?
laugh.gif

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they still draw this weekend? It was suppose to be in conjunction with the Proving Grounds Auto X. For me; hell I can't even afford the the taxes! $40Gs!!!

Tony Estes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The drawing will still be held this weekend. We are required by law to have it as advertised. The autocross competition will be rescheduled to a different day.