Rama Night Sept 15th

Sainthitch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hahahaha, thats still sleeker looking then a school bus.

it really is sad that 3 of us have made this post now 2 pages long...oh i need my parts to show up so i have something better to do.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
t really is sad that 3 of us have made this post now 2 pages long...oh i need my parts to show up so i have something better to do.

:rolaugh:

So true. And yes, get some parts for the car. Very wise choice. But advance warning, that is a slippery slope! LOL

You going down to VOI?

Sainthitch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hahah, blue is no better then yellow. but welcome none the less:D

I wont be going down to VOI this year. The next one they have i will head down to.

As for parts, i have a set of 3rd gen wheels to be delivered tomorrow, ROE exhaust should show up next week, and the 1.7 roller rockers and rods are on back order but ordered none the less.

Next will probably be the sway bar bushings, maybe a more aggressive cam...the the slop gets really bad when big break kits start getting involved...

OP
OP
G

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Umm, this is a private conversation between A and B so please C yourself out of it!

:rolaugh::lmao:

Welcome! Nice to have another person here other than these damn red cars! :D

Just remember all the engines are red

Robert don't make me bring up that picture of you with the red shirt again..... You know I still have it

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, I'll chime in as there is a break in the action. Gentlemen, Gentlemen, Gentlemen, must we continue with this banter. We all know yellow VIPERS are only V8's, and I don't think anymore should be said.

By the way Sainthitch, nice pics....love the sea of RED.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahah, blue is no better then yellow. but welcome none the less:D

I wont be going down to VOI this year. The next one they have i will head down to.

As for parts, i have a set of 3rd gen wheels to be delivered tomorrow, ROE exhaust should show up next week, and the 1.7 roller rockers and rods are on back order but ordered none the less.

Next will probably be the sway bar bushings, maybe a more aggressive cam...the the slop gets really bad when big break kits start getting involved...
W
ell we will miss you at VOI....for sure you need to make it out to one!

As for the parts, that is excellent! All good mods! Should make you happy! :) And will make the car yellow power fast. :D

Just remember all the engines are red

Something I try to forget.... ;)

Robert don't make me bring up that picture of you with the red shirt again..... You know I still have it

Ahh poop. Yes you do..... :grumble:

OK, I'll chime in as there is a break in the action. Gentlemen, Gentlemen, Gentlemen, must we continue with this banter. We all know yellow VIPERS are only V8's, and I don't think anymore should be said.

By the way Sainthitch, nice pics....love the sea of RED.

Oh should you not be out chasing a white ball around in the bushes? :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62