Real viper prices

OP
OP
S

Slamstadam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm still watching prices all over the country and its creeping up because of summer weather. The high end and lower end of pricing is not correct in any of the books.

I think some sellers see a high priced viper listed and base there asking price, up or down depending on the other guys add. Not bonified selling, cash in hand, keys in the ignition transactions.

When I get serious around August, I will make honest cash offers and I'm guessing I will get a lot of negative responses from guys that have bone stock good condition vipers priced in the low 50s when they should be priced in the low 40s, and they should be ready to take a real 39K offer if they actually want to sell.

My evidence: look up viper trader . com

cigar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does NOT look right to me. Was hit and fixed IMHO.

As you can imagine, after the comments here, I've looked long and hard around it and see no other evidence of damage, what it looks like to me is heat distortion, which could be scarier than collision damage, whenever my suspension guy gets his upgrade ready and we have the car up on the rack I'll get him involved in looking for any evidence of damage from underneath, since I own the car there is nothing I can do about it but it would be nice to know.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456