Red Deer member as of fall 2011

mikerae

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not had much time to spend on the site, and just wanted to put it out there that I'm a new member as of the fall of 2011, purchased a 2010 final edition convertible #20 of 50 and I am always open to anything motorsports related. I have met a few red deer drivers and had a busy work summer and did not make too many of the events. Made one of the B.C. events in nelson BC, I drive as much as possible and have done 20,000 km last summer, always up for a drive. Made it to the SRT event in Washington and drove down, ran into a R8 on the way home and had a great back and forth on the highway. Interested in more track time, have trailer and will travel. happy new year. :poke:

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the VCA and the Viper community. Send me a PM and we can maybe hook up for a java. Several of us around Red Deer try to hook up in the summer for short runs. I am personally looking forward to a lot more runs (long and short) this year.:drive:

VIPPY2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike;

Glad to see you took my advice and are using the forums; we have a tremendous wealth of knowledge in our club; as well as the VCA members for around the globe; any equiries are responded to quickly; GREAT STUFF!!

I will be attending the annual Presidents meeting this month in Scottsdale; the details on VOI 12 will be announced at that time.

As I mentioned when we met at Christmas we are planning to attend the New York International Auto Show in April for the Viper Gen 5 unveiling; details to follow.

Go to My Profiles to add a picture of your car to your Avatar or profile.

Keep in touch.

Cheers,

Jim

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960