redlined bad now not running right

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please explain the use of the word "jew" in your rely.

quote=Black Moon;2902159]Where's JimK when jew need him?[/quote]

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score

quote=Black Moon;2902159]Where's JimK when jew need him?
[/QUOTE]

Nothing bad intended. It's the slang (Cuban, aka Tony Montana) we've been using teasing Twister, like:
'**** (you)hav a berry nize truk'.

I'll use 'chews' from now on so I don't offend. Sorry Bob.

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it does take about 4 hours to change out the wires. There are a lot of things to take off before you pull it. Multi misfires are generally hitting the rev limiter multiple times. That will throw that light.

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Where's JimK when jew need him?

Those damn Joos... they are just popping up all over the place these days! And they run EVERYTHING!

And Bob... feel free to contact me for the Hanukkah Specials!:lmao:

You know how I can get away with saying this? Because only Joos can poke fun at Joos. Or as my middle-eastern friends would say, us Yahoudi's. LOL ;)

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem. Understood.

Nothing bad intended. It's the slang (Cuban, aka Tony Montana) we've been using teasing Twister, like:

I'll use 'chews' from now on so I don't offend. Sorry Bob.[/quote]

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i get called rabbi all the time and im german.... sticks n stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me..:lmao:

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'll use 'chews' from now on so I don't offend. Sorry Bob.

As a professional cherry connoisseur, I would like you to explain the use of the word "berry" in the above post.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like you to explain what you mean by "cherry". I knew that Chad was such a connoisseur but you are a surprise. LQ.

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I missed your post. I unsubscribed from this useless thread. Just checked in to see if Tweester's car was fixed after they replaced the 2 wires that he pulled apart.

'Berry' needs no explanation. It's the sweetest of all cherries:)

As a professional cherry connoisseur, I would like you to explain the use of the word "berry" in the above post.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something I read today made me think of this thread.

A leakage test can also be used in conjunction with a compression test to diagnose other kinds of problems.

A cylinder that has poor compression, but minimal leakage, usually has a valvetrain problem such as a worn cam lobe, broken valve spring, collapsed lifter, bent push rod, etc.

If all the cylinders have low compression, but show minimal leakage, the most likely cause is incorrect valve timing. The timing belt or chain may be off a notch or two.

If compression is good and leakage is minimal, but a cylinder is misfiring or shows up weak in a power balance test, it indicates a fuel delivery (bad injector) or ignition problem (fouled spark plug or bad plug wire).

Any news yet Twister?

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is hilarious, guys. TWISTER, do THIS, use a vacuum gauge on a direct vacuum source---like the power brake booster line. This will tell for sure if something is wrong internally. It's quick, but will not tell you where the problem is or what it is.
Attach the gauge, start engine watch gauge--if the needle is fluctuating you have an internal problem, if needle is steady--look elsewhere.
OK guys, you all can continue picking on the kid now.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about a poll concerning which is slower?

[ ] Viper repair

[ ] Viper owner

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i hope twister didnt get more bad news on the engine and hurl himself into a volcano

has anyone heard from our little buddy ?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R