Reliable Transportation - auto transport recommendations

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need to get a car transported from MN to CA, and I did some searching for Reliable Transportation, as there has been many favourable references to their services...I must be doing something wrong, because I can't find them here or from Google...

Does anyone have their number/website, or any other recommendations?

thanks in advance
Tomer

Un'sidepiper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry dont know Reliable Transportation but I used Dependable Auto Shippers when I had my Viper shipped form PA, they said it would be in a covered carrier but when it arrived in Hayward it was covered in dirt/mud! So, just a warning!
Good luck!

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
fastfang has it right, GaryA. The only person who transports my car! No one is more concientious and dedicated.

David

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tomer,

I've used Reliable Transportation before. Here's their link:

http://www.reliable-carriers.com/

Yes, these are the guys that Daimler uses to ship Vipers. I've only had one issue with them. The car pickup was great. However, when they delivered my car -- they had transferred it into a small 2-car trailer towed by a pickup. I decided to extract the car myself to avoid any scratches to the body work. I suited up in the drivers cotton jumpsuit and had to gymnastically climb through my viper's driver's side window to get in. Anyway, if you use them specify that the big rig show up at your place for delivery... No dinky trailer nonsense...

Dohhunter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I emailed Gary to ask him some info on his business. He sounds like one stand up guy. While I haven't personally used him, do a search, I think he'd be the right choice.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960