Replica Window Sticker

Jog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From what I can see; Patrick does some great work! I'll probably be getting a replica sticker from him for my 2004 Vert as soon as I'm done customizing my interior; which would probably be done some time during the spring. But I have a question: What are the dimensions of the Actual Dealer Window Sticker and Is Patrick's Replica Sticker the same size?.......Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

alwayscode390

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine was actually bigger than I was expecting, but I am not sure if its the original size or not.

The specs are : 15" wide x 10" tall

Martin2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got my window sticker a week ago. It is awesome, not sure how long you have been doing it for but wish I got it 8 years earlier lol. Great work! thanks a lot!!!
Martin-

daveg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pattymelt, are these windows stickers the exact same size as what is issued from Dodge? If so, I am ready to order...
Thanks.

daveg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got my Windows Sticker from Pat, he does an amazing job.. I showed it off to a
few car guys here in work and they loved it!!!! Thanks again Pat!!!!!

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard about Patrick on this site, I needed a copy of my mulroney...he had the info, and I am very impressed with his professional manner and quality of the products....highly recommend if you want a copy of your window sticker...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper